Chapter 27: The Hurting

There will be two songs in this chapter one goes out to Roni and one goes out to Aaron. Enjoy.

1st song: I Have Questions by Camila Cabello
This goes out to Roni in this chapter. Also I love this song so much oof.

Song: Honest by Bazzi
This song relates to Aaron BC this song is about a guy having a broken heart bc his girl is dating his best friend

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV.

"Roni" I said as she looks at me. "......Aaron? " She said with her voice cracking as she started to tear up. "Wha-what are you doing here?" Roni said. "Roni I'm here to explain" I said. "There's nothing to explain Aaron" She said wiping her tears trying to head out of the room but I stopped her. "Roni pls..pls just listen" I said. "Why?! So that I can forgive you?! I'm sorry Aaron but I won't! I was hurt for such a long time! I blamed myself for ur disappearance! I actually thought we would be together after we kissed but.... U ran away with out even telling any of us. Honestly Aaron, I thought u were a great guy. An amazing guy actually but then that quickly changed when u ran away. Whatever ur reason was....i don't wanna hear it" Roni said. "Roni pls" I said. "NO AARON!!! " She said shouting. "RONI LISTEN TO ME!" I said grabbing her face staring into her eyes. She calmed down a little bit until she shrugged my hands off her. "Don't touch me" Roni said. "Roni pls just hear me out" I said. "Okay fine! You've got a minute to tell me why u left, why u changed ur name, your look and everything about u, why u changed ur number, why was it all the sudden. Tell me all of that in 1 minute." Roni said.

"I ran away because.... Kimmy's parents threatened me. They told me that they sued me for $400 000. And if I don't pay... They're gonna kill me. They told me that the only way to not get killed or pay.... I had to run away. And be gone forever. And if I didn't run away or pay...they would hurt u, Alex and my family. I don't know how they knew about u but they just did.It wasn't an easy decision to make but if I stayed, u guys would be in danger. I left to go to Singapore at first, then Columbia then here." I said. "That's it?! We could've gone through that together Aaron!!! U didn't have to leave and break my heart! Just because we were in danger doesn't mean that u have the right to just go off to another country and change ur everything!!! You know it actually fucking sucks cuz I actually loved you. I trusted you with my whole heart but then that was all gone when u left. " Roni said. "Roni I didn't want you to get hurt! " I said. "I was already hurt. The pain was hard to bare. You were one of the most important ppl in my life Aaron. Honestly 3 years ago... I would've done anything for you. If u wanted money I could've gave u money, if u wanted me i would gave u all of me. I don't care about danger Aaron all I wanted in the past was to be with you. That's all I wanted. I nearly lost my mind when u were gone. Alex, Lauren, Nessa, and I looked for you for a whole 7 months. Ethan and Grayson only 4 months. We went to the Philippines, we went to almost every state in America but you were no where to be found. Until we finally decided to stop looking for you. We are so tired Aaron. So frickin tired of looking. We would've done so much stuff together if you were just honest with me. Everything was so hard without u but Ethan helped me through everything now... I'm finally happy again. I'm happy with Ethan. We came to Hawaii to go on a vacation, we're staying here for the whole summer. Why did you have to show up the same place as us? God I'm sorry" Roni said and teared up again. "Roni... I loved you too.... " I said. "Yeh but u didn't love me enough to trust me and be honest with me. I expected more from you Aaron but I guess ppl rlly aren't what you think they are" Roni said. "Roni.... I'm sorry" I said. "It's too late" Roni said grabbing her bag and heading out of the room still crying.