Chapter 19: Valentines Day

Okay I know it's not Valentine's Day but just imagine this was lol. This is also a very important chapter. Nessa tells Marco everything about her past relationship. Someone mixes Roni and Nessa up which leads to someone being mad and upset. Roni goes after that someone and something happens

Song: Inside Out by Camila Cabello
CAMILA IS SUCH A QUEEN I LOVE HER SM AHHHH. I have 4 queens which are Roni, Nessa, Sabrina and Camila. They just slay my life and theyre the reason why im still standing here rn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

Since it's Valentine's Day, Aaron was planning to go to Roni's house and give her flowers. He was buying a bouquet of roses for her. Nessa told him that Roni likes roses the best so that's what he's buying. Aaron wanted to do something nice for Roni since she's always there for him and she accepts him the way he is. Aaron thought it would be a nice thing to do to give her flowers.

Meanwhile in the other hand. Roni and Nessa we're at their house. Nessa decided to spend this day with Marco aka her Unofficial Friend Thing But More. Nessa wants things to be official but she doesn't think she's ready yet.. Her past relationship broke her. I won't even talk about that cuz it was just horrible. Well as of now, Nessa and Marco we're in the couch watching Netflix while Roni was in her room thinking of stuff. Specifically stuff about Aaron, her feelings for him has grown so much and she doesn't know what to do with it. She's hoping he would make the first move but why is it taking him so long. He admitted that he does home some sort of feelings for her but he still won't do anything about it and Roni doesn't know why.

Nessa's POV.
"Nessa I know we're just friends for now but would u mind if I take you out later? " Marco asked. "Like a date? " I asked. "Like.... Anything you want it to be" Marco said. "Well I guess you've got yourself a date, Esparza" I said as I wink at him and he smiles. "Hey don't get ur ego up. We're not official yet" I said. "I know I know, But I can wait, you know that" Marco said as I smile at him. "So y'all official lovey dovies? " Roni asked joining in the conversation sitting beside me.

"No" I said. "Not yet" Marco said. "WHY NOT?! " Roni asked. "Cuz I'm not ready yet" I said. "What do you me- NESSA!!! A GUY WANTS TO BE UR BOYFRIEND! U LIKE HIM! HE LIKES YOU! WHY AREN'T U OFFICIAL?! " Roni asked. "Um Marco can Roni and I have a minute? " I asked. "Sure. I'll be right by the kitchen" Marco said said as I smile at him and he left. "Roni. You know how my last relationship went" I said. "Nessa. Marco isn't that kind of guy, he won't hurt you, I see from the way he looks at you that he's completely in love with you, he cares for you Nessa. And I don't think he will do the same thing as Aaron (her ex) did. He's a nice guy Nessa, if u rlly like him, go for it. Don't think of ur past relationship cuz Marco is not him. He's not anything like him." Roni said. "Thanks Roni... Yeah I've thought about it.... But I don't think I'm ready yet. Marco said he could wait so I guess its fine" I said. "Well that's your decision Nessa. Just don't make him wait that long okay? " Roni asked. "Okay" I said as I called Marco back in. "I'm gonna go to my room now. I'll leave you two alone" Roni said. "It's fine. U can stay here if u want" Marco said. "Oh no thanks Im fine thanks tho" I said. "Sure" Marco said as Roni leaves.

"So will u mind telling me about ur ex...i mean you told me some stuff about him at Vidcon but u didn't rlly tell me everything. Why'd you break up with him Nessa? " Marco asked. "As I said to you back in Vidcon. I was busy making ppl happy when I'm not actually happy myself. I've always knew something was wrong with him cuz he was acting so weird, later on I found out that he cheated on me with a friend back home in Missouri. It was a long distance relationship, that's probably why.... Everything just fell apart and he found someone new. Before I knew he was cheating on me, I was already planning to break up with him but still be friends. When I knew he cheated on me, I hated him. After all the four years we're together, he cheated on me for a year. For a whole year Marco. He didn't love me for a whole year and didnt even bother to tell me. We broke up. I cried every night for a whole 5 months. I wasn't eating, sleeping, going outside. I was just.... Crying. It made me think, was I not good enough, what did I do wrong. I would do anything for him. That's how much I loved him. U see even... Talking about this right now makes me want to tear up." I said starting to tear up. "I had a relationship with him since I was 16, he was my first real relationship, he was the first guy I truly loved and he just cheated on me like that" I said crying as Marco pulled me into a hug. I was now crying in his arms. "Is that why you're afraid to be official? " Marco asked as I nod. Marco pulled away wiping my tears. "Nessa. You're more than enough, you did everything you can. It's his loss for cheating on you, don't blame yourself because it's not your fault. It's his fault for cheating on you. Don't you ever think that you're not good enough cuz you're one of the most amazing people I have met my entire life." Marco said looking straight into my eyes. I kiss him for a minute straight still crying. I pulled away and hugged him. "Nessa just to let you know... I'm not anything like him. I would never do anything to hurt you, I would give you all my time. And most of all I would never cheat on you. Yes I live in Orlando but I promise you I will make this relationship work if it was official. I'd never do anything to hurt you. You're amazing. Even if you're not ready. It's fine. I can wait, I can wait for months, for years, forever. I don't care cuz there's no other girl like you and I would do anything to be with you" Marco said while hugging me. I shed another tear just thinking of how lucky I am to meet a guy like Marco. We hug for about 30 mins straight until we decided to change the topic and watch Netflix and chill. We were cuddling while watching Stranger Things and just enjoying our time.