Chapter 26: Confrontation

There was suppose to be a chapter before this but it was all Dorrell so i decided not to post it. So yeah heres some drama

Song:  I Fall Apart by Post Malone
Put this song cuz the lyrics of this song cut deep into this chapter and it is how Aaron is feeling so like ya
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later

Nessa's POV.

Today was Aaron's last day to tell Roni.  I'm really really scared on what will happen but we have to tell Roni the truth.  That's the right thing to do.  I asked Gray to go with me to talk to Aaron since he was the only one who knew and I didn't want to go by myself. 

Gray and I were just walking on the beach side thinking that we could find Aaron here and finally we spotted him with a lot of girls.  "Damn. He got girls swooning over him" Gray said.  "Yeah he's changed" I said as we walk over to him.  "Hey Crawford can we talk in l pls" I said interrupting their conversation.  "Oh um yeah" Aaron said as I grab his arm then pull him to the side.
"Look who it is.  If it isn't Grayson.... Bailey.... Dolan" Aaron said.  "I'm here for her.  Not for you dickhead. " Grayson said. "So are you guys together now? " Aaron asked.  "No I have a boyfriend.  Marco.  " I said.  "Oh okay" Aaron said.  "Aaron stop changing the topic.  Today is ur last day to tell Roni.  If u won't tell her... I will" I said. "I know.  I'm still planning out how I will tell her" Aaron said.  "I'm not gonna extend this Aaron cuz I'm tired of lying to Roni even if it's only been a week.  So u better tell her" I said.  "Listen Nessa-" Aaron said touching my shoulder but before he could finish his sentence.  Grayson brushed his hand off my shoulders and said "touch her again and I'll punch you" Gray said.  "Jeez you don't have to be an overprotective friend Grayson.  Nessa and I used to be really good friends" Aaron said. "We're not friends anymore Aaron.  U just have to tell Roni! That's it! Easy" I said.  "It isn't that easy okay?! Only Roni and Alex knows about my past, this reason,... The reason why I left is because of it.  I'm trying to find a way to tell her as nice as possible" Aaron said.  "Okay screw it.  I'm done with you.  Nessa let's go.  Aaron tell Roni today or we will.  Okay? Okay." Gray said as we walk away from Aaron.

"Gray" I said as he ignores me.  "Grayson" I said.  "What? " Grayson asked.  "Ur worried about something  what is it? " I asked him.  "I'm not worried about anything" Gray said.  "Don't play dumb with me Bailey" I said as he rolled his eyes.  "I'm worried that if Aaron tells Roni,  Roni will forgive him and leave Ethan."Gray said.  "Wait what?  No Gray!  Roni loves Ethan and even if Aaron does tell her,  Roni won't fall for him.  She loves Ethan,  she's moved on from Aaron." I said.  "What if she hasn't? " Gray asked.  "Trust me Gray.  she has.  Now pls stop being so negative" I said.  "I'm sorry I can't help it... It's just that Ethan also had anger issues before..." Gray said.  "He did? " I asked.  "A long long time ago... Ethan wasn't himself because..  Our dad died.  He was dealing with depression and anger issues.  Only small things can make him angry.  He punched me one which created a bruise.  I forgave him cuz I knew he regretted it.  Ever since Ethan found Roni its like all the anger that was inside him....went away.  He's incredibly happy with Roni and I don't want Aaron to ruin that" Gray said.  "I understand" I said as he smiles at me and I smile back at him.

Aaron's POV.

Fuck.  Today's the last day. I have to tell Roni.  My plan is just to...show up in front of her.  I mean... Nessa recognizes me... How much more her.  She knows me so much more than  Nessa does.  I just want to tell her when she's alone... I don't want to tell her when Ethan's there. 

I was just thinking about stuff until I see two familiar faces.  And by those familiar faces I mean Roni... And Ethan.  Of course theyre together.  They're just walking along the beach sides....holding hands,  being all sweet with each other.  God damn I wish that was me.  3 years ago.... I had Roni.. I had a chance with her,  we were gonna be a  thing but... Something came up and I left her.  And now she hates me.  She's also dating one of my ex close friend.  Ethan.  Yes Ethan and I used to be close but then idk something just happened to us and we barely talked anymore.  It honestly fucking sucks cuz well... My ex girlfriend and my ex best friend. Like WHY HIM Roni.  WHY.   I've always wanted to send her letters but I just keep hesitating for some reason.   Leaving Roni was one of the hardest things I had to do my entire life but.... It had to be done.  I've tried to move on MULTIPLE TIMES but it just doest seem to work out.  Every girl I try to go out with I think of Roni... Of how amazing we would be if we were together.  I'm still in love with her... Too bad she's moved on and loved someone else.  Its all my fault,  if I didnt move we wouldve been together,  we would've lived happily but I had to do it.  Now.... She's happy with someone else,  she's found a guy that will never walk away from her no matter what,  a guy that appreciates her,  a guy who's enough for her.  She's found Ethan..... I'm still in love with her but I can't do anything about it....

I was just staring at Ethan and Roni until I felt someone touch my shoulders.  I look back and see Jessica also known as Jess.  "Hello" She said.  "Hey Jess what are you doing here? " I asked.  "Is it bad to check out what's going on with a friend? " Jess asked.  "No not at all" I said.  "What were u doing? " Jess asked.  "Nothing" I said. "We're u just staring at Roni? " Jess asked.  "No- what?!  Wait who's Roni?" I asked pretending not to know.  "Her" Jess said pointing at Roni. 

So they met.  This is great.  Just great.

"Oh wow okay" I said.  "U like her? " Jess asked.  "No" I said.  "Yes u do.  Sorry Crawford but she has a boyfriend.  An overprotective one...and a hot one. And a cute one" Jess said. "Okay what's ur point?" I asked. "I suggest don't mess with him bc ur gonna get us ass kicked" Jess said.  "Wow thanks a lot" I said.  "Ur welcome.  There's so much more girls here why look at a girl who's taken? " Jess asked.  "I'm just looking at her.  What's wrong with looking? Besides as you said she has Ethan- " Before I could finish she cut me off.  "Ethan??! So u met? " Jess asked  "no... I- I met the guy" I said.  "But he's always with her" Jess said.  "Not all the time" I said.  "Okay so you've met Ethan.... Well...okay isn't this awkward.  I'm gonna go now" Jess said then left me

Nessa's POV.

Gray and I were just hanging out,  walking around and stuff until I see someone I FRICKIN HATE.  WHY TF IS  HE HERE?!?!

"Oh hell no" I said.  "What? " Gray asked.  "NESSA? " The guy said noticing me as he walked closer and closer to me.  "No no no no heck no this isn't happening no no no no" I said until the guy finally went to me and hugged me.  "NESSA!  It's nice to see you again! " The guy said.  "Tyler.... You're... Here!.... Why?  Why r you here? " I asked.  (That's right bishes Tyler is back)  "just on a little vacation.  Are you single now? " Tyler asked.  "No" I said.  "WHY? " Tyler asked.  "Um what's going on in here? " Grayson asked.  "I'll tell u everything later.  And no Tyler I'm not single.  Also did u stalk me? " I asked.  "Yes. Indeed I did.  U posted on ur social media and I had to look for u.  It's been 3 years!!  And ur still taken... And I'm still single.  But guess what Nessa.  I'm in college now!  We're the same!  Now we can date! " Tyler said.  "Same old Tyler... " I said.  "What the actual fuck is happening" Grayson said.  "I'm sorry... And u are?" Tyler asked Grayson.  "Grayson Dolan. And u are..??? " Grayson asked.  "Tyler. Tyler Burdens" Tyler said.  "Um how old are? " Tyler asked.  "21" Gray said.  "And ur 24 now right? " Tyler asked.  "How the hell do u know that?" I asked.  "Social media anyways THAT IT SO UNFAIR.  U told me before u didn't want to date me cuz I was in high school and that I was 4 years younger than u and now ur dating a guy three years younger than you?! " Tyler asked.  "Woah woah woah.  No were not dating,  we're just friends.  I'm dating Marco" I said.  "Oh...Marco?  Like the guy I met 3 years ago?  Where is he rn? " Tyler asked.  "Back in Orlando doing work" I said.  "Oh. I bet he's just screwing girls and cheating on you" Tyler said.  "Okay dude back off" Grayson said softly pushing Tyler.  "Ooh you have a protective friend over here" Tyler said.  "Go away Tyler" I said.  "No. I told you Nessa,  I'll be back.  Now I am. And I still have feelings for u.  I told you I'd do anything to have you" Tyler said almost touching my waist but Grayson stopped him,  grabbed his arm and twisted it.  "Ow ow ow ow calm down there buddy.  Calm down" Tyler said hurting.  "Don't. Fucking.  Touch. her" Grayson said.  "OKAY OKAY I WON'T! " Tyler said as Grayson let go of his arm.  "Ow" Tyler said.  "Leave" I said.  "Okay okay.  I will.  But just remember Nessa,  im not giving up" Tyler said winking at me.  "What is up with that dude? " Grayson asked as I told him everything that happened with Tyler.  "Damn.... Looks like a guy is obsessed with you Nessa" Grayson said.  "Yeah I hate it" I said.  "I know u do" Grayson said.  "Just wish he leaves me alone" I said.  "He will.  If he bugs you again,  tell me"  Gray said as I nod my head. 

Aaron's POV.

I see Roni walking away from Ethan saying that she has to go to the bathroom.  So I decided that I was just gonna show up in front of her and lead her to a room where no one is in.  I was in the corner looking at her just enough so she could look at me and finally she did.  I got her attention.  She recognizes me.  I know it.  She starts walking to me as I start walking into another direction leading her to a room where nobody is in.  "Hello? " Roni asked we were finally in a room.  Alone...together. For the first time in 3 years.  "Roni" I said as she looks at me.  "..... Aaron? " She said with her voice cracking as she started to tear up.

CLIFFHANGER!!!  WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!