I looked up at him and squinted my eyes, pretending to get offended by his sentence, “Really?”

“Is there any suitable name suggestion? I’m pretty sure snail is the slowest runner out there.” He said seriously then nodding at himself, probably giving himself credit to his talent for making someone annoyed.

Snail never run, it crawls.

I glared at him.

“Joking, you’re pretty.” He smiled cheekily.

Stop blushing, stop blushing.

“And I’m so lucky.” Just like that, he never fails to make me feel better, it was a simple statement but yet it makes me happy. He makes me feel like I’m the center of his attention, which make me couldn’t stop to fall hard and fast to him.

“Thank you?” I grinned at him then he hauled me closer to his side, planting a soft kiss on the top of my head.

“Anytime, Snail.”

“Hey!”

-----

Kwon Hyuk

“Dude, you don’t have to do it.” Jiho, my best friend squeezed my shoulder when we were at the Groom’s room. Today is his wedding day, as Jiho and his bride ask for and me to fulfill my promise, so here I am as his best friend and his best man.

“I told you, I will.” I chuckled, fixing my own suit.

“You don’t have to, but thanks.” He said awkwardly, but I knew he was so sincere with his words.

“Just get married and give me nephew and niece to be my pageboy and flower girl on my wedding.” I joked.

“Fuck you.” He gave me his always horny middle finger and we laughed.

“You look like you have constipation.” I commented when he didn’t stop from walking back and forth in the room, I bet he was nervous.

He turned to me, “I did shit on my pants.”

“What?”

“Of course not, I am just nervous as hell.” His face was blushing and the tip of his ears were also turning into pinkish, stupid guy.

This womanizer finally getting married.

“There’s still enough time to run away.” I suggested.

“So tempting.” He looked at me bored.

“I’ll take your place then, marry Seolhyun and happily give you bunch of cute nephews.” I grinned just to annoy him more.

"Fuck you, Hyuk. Fuck you.”

-----

They asked me to sing my favorite song; Ordinary People by John Legend on their wedding ceremony.

It was a perfect plan, Jiho and Seolhyun wedding’s first then mine and Yuri will held months after. But since my wedding will never happen, Jiho seemed guilty and restless, telling me it’s okay for me to not sing or even come to his wedding, which I laughed it off. I am grown man and my mental was healthy enough to accept that things will not always goes for what I planned.

I just need to set my priority first.

This is the time for the groom and bride to cherish their moment, it was my cue to walk on the stage and sing the most beautiful song ever while my own heart crashed.

I looked at their happy face, closing my eyes then start to sing..

*Footage of Dean singing Ordinary People by John Legend to build your imagination even stronger*

🎶 Girl, I'm in love with you
But this ain't the honeymoon
We've passed the infatuation phase
We're right in the thick of love
At times we get sick of love
It seems like we argue every day
I know I misbehaved
And you made your mistakes
And we've both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work
But I think we should take it slow 🎶

Then I went to where Jiho and Seolhyun sit, still singing.

🎶 We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cause we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow
Take it slow, oh oh, this time we'll take it slow
Take it slow, oh oh, this time we'll take it slow 🎶

When I reached their spot, I held out my hand to Seolhyun and she accepted it. Taking my hand and get off from her seat, looking at me while mouthing thank you. And as a respond I looked at annoyed Jiho on his seat, ready to murder me. I winked at him then spun Seolhyun in slow dance just to annoy the shit out of Jiho.

🎶 This ain't a movie, no
No fairytale conclusion y'all
It gets more confusing every day
Sometimes it's Heaven sent
Then we head back to Hell again
We kiss, then we make up on the way
I hang up, you call
We rise and we fall
And we feel like just walking away
As our love advances
We take second chances
Though it's not a fantasy
I still want you to stay

We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cause we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow
Take it slow, oh oh, this time we'll take it slow

Maybe we'll live and learn
Maybe we'll crash and burn
Maybe you'll stay
Maybe you''ll leave
Maybe you'll return
Maybe another fight
Maybe we won't survive
Maybe we'll grow
We'll never know
Baby, you and I

We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cause we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow
Take it slow, oh oh, this time we'll take it slow
Take it slow, oh oh, this time we'll take it slow 🎶