The Principal's Daughter

Start from the beginning

"What you are doing is inappropriate, and I cannot accept that type of behavior from you."

"But you already let me do whatever I want." Jade leans back in her chair, her feet propping themselves up on Mr. Edwards' desk.

"First of all, off.", he commands, pointing to Jade's feet. She scoffs and drops her feet, much to his approval. "Second, I give you ten hours of detention every time I see you...how is that not effecting you at all?"

"I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.", she says, leaning forward a bit in her seat. "It's not that difficult to get out of detention when you're as sexy as me."

"Ms. Thirlwall, are you saying that you are having affairs with my staff?!"

"No?" Mr. Edwards just glares at her. "Oh come on, it was only once."

"Ms. Thirlwall, you have broken far too many rules. I know that you are rebellious, and I know that you are obsessed with sex-"

"Am not!", she argues, but the man completely ignores it.

"-so I know it's going to be extremely difficult to get you to stop your bad habits. Therefore, I have come up with a compromise."

"A compromise?"

"Yes."

"What type of compromise are we talkin' here?"

"A good one, Ms. Thirlwall. Now please hear me out." Jade nods, so he continues. "My step-daughter is going through a tough phase at the moment. She's been diagnosed with depression, and my wife is worried about her. So, that's where you come in. I want you to date my daughter and make her happy again."

It's silent for a couple of seconds, then Jade bursts out into laughter, her face turning red and the vein on her forehead starting to pop out from how hard she's laughing. When she starts to calm down a bit, she wipes away the tears from her eyes with her index fingers.

"'Date'. Ha, that's a good one.", she says, still chuckling a bit, but her laughter stops when she notices that the principal isn't laughing along with her. "Wait...you're serious?!"

"I am very serious."

"Okay, woah, woah, woah!", she says, scooting her seat closer to the principal's desk so she can get her point across better. "I don't know if you've noticed...but I'm not one to 'date'.", she says, making air quotes with her fingers.

"I realize that, and that's exactly why you're such a troublesome student.", he replies. "So, that's why I'm making you date my daughter. She'll be happy again, and you won't be skipping classes to have sex with other students."

"And what makes you think I'll actually date your daughter?", she continues, the word 'date' sounding weird and foreign to her.

"Because I'll make sure that your grades for this school year end up as straight B's, and I'll make sure that you are not required to turn in any homework or projects for any classes. I'll also throw in a hundred dollars for each month you stay with her."

"What does she look like?", she asks, knowing that she doesn't give a damn what she looks like because that deal sounded so good, but she wanted to keep the principal on edge.

"She's actually a student here, but nobody knows she's my step-daughter because she asked me to keep it that way. She doesn't have many friends, and most teachers have reported that she's very shy and quiet in class. Her name is Perrie Edwards, and I think I have a picture of here somewhere..." He starts rummaging through his desk drawers, and exclaims happily once he finds what he's looking for, placing the picture of his daughter in front of Jade.