08 ❁ Unity Day☑️

Start from the beginning

"What?" He questions as he moves his body so he's facing towards her more. Dahlia runs her hand down his shirt, feeling his toned chest and she moves closer to him, meeting his curious eyes.

"Help me forget all the bad memories from the ark. Help me forget about everything that's going on down here. Just help me." Dahlia states as she climbs onto his lap, removing Bellamy's jacket off of her body and tossing it to the ground. His eyes follow the jacket before meeting Dahlia once again. He is clearly shocked by her new behaviour but he doesn't let it sway him.

"Flower, you're not thinking straight." Bellamy tells her as she starts taking off her shirt, throwing it on top of the jacket leaving her in her sports bra and leggings. His eyes only watch her as her hands move down to the waistline of her pants.

"But I am." She says before moving slightly to remove her leggings. Bellamy glances down at her body briefly that is left in her undergarments as he gulps slightly. "Help me." Dahlia begs as her legs are on either side of him, pressing her body up against him. Bellamy only clears his throat, knowing she wasn't thinking rationally.

"Dahlia." Bellamy warns as he moves his eyes to hers, keeping them there as she moves closer. Grabbing the sides of his face as she leans forward.

"Help me, Bellamy." Dahlia whispers before connecting their lips roughly, moving her hands to his neck to deepen the kiss. Bellamy can feel her slightly grinding but only pushes her off gently, leaving a confused expression on her face. "Isn't this what you want?" She asks him as she tries to connect their lips once more but he turns his head so she can't. Bellamy takes her hands in his and gives them a soft squeeze.

"When you're ready. And you're not, Dahlia. You just have a lot of emotions right now." Bellamy states as he gives her a frown. Dahlia sends him back a glare as she gets off of him to put on her clothes. He lets out a sigh as she throws his jacket at him harshly. "Dahlia, come on." He tries to reason with her but she only storms out of the tent, angry at Bellamy for rejecting her. Bellamy only wanted what was best for her and he knew that she would regret it right after they did sleep together. She needed to be thinking clearly for them to ever do something of the sort.

"My friends, this is an historic day." Dahlia hears as she exits the tent, finding a rather large group around a screen of Chancellor Jaha. "Every day we mark the moments our ancestors of our twelve stations joined to form the ark. But this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground." Chancellor Jaha states smiling before people in the room with him start to clap. Dahlia rolls her eyes as her arms cross over her chest.

"Right, after we did all the work." Miller points out, looking around at the group of criminals gathered to watch the screen. "Someone shut him up." He says and Dahlia only sighs as her eyes meet someone she had hoped not to see that day or any day for that matter. Finn. He offers her a slight smile only earning a scowl in return as she breaks the eye contact and starts walking away from the television, not wanting to hear anymore.

"Shut up, Miller. No ones forcing you to watch." Dahlia catches Raven tell Miller who she can feel roll his eyes. She sits on a log, alone as she hears cheers around her but she can't be bothered to look up from the ground. Someone sits next to her but she doesn't move her head. The person seems to set something next to her before walking off. Dahlia slightly moves her eyes, only to see a metal drinking container. She furrows her eyebrows wondering why someone would just give her water, she could get it herself. Dahlia looks up, catching a glimpse of long brown hair which could only mean one person. Finn. She slightly rolls her eyes, he doesn't even have the guts to talk to her. Not that she would reply since she is waiting for an apology about what he said. Dahlia glances over at the container before hesitantly picking it up. She sniffs it, getting a smell of something strong in return. This was definitely not water. Dahlia takes a sip, coughing as a strong hot liquid runs down her throat. She finally swallows, knowing that it's alcohol probably from the makes of Monty. Dahlia just smiles slightly before drinking more. Tonight, she was gonna have fun for the first time in forever.