Episode 1: Meeting Tony Stark and his guests impressions

Scene starts with two female hosts standing in front of the Malibu house

Sophia's outfit

Tatiana's outfitSophia: Welcome everyone to 2018's The Bachelor Tony Stark edition

Tatiana's outfit
Sophia: Welcome everyone to 2018's The Bachelor Tony Stark edition. I'm Sophia Ponce.
Tatiana: I'm Tatiana Cue and we're very happy to be here hosting tonight. Let me just say how glamorous you look Sophia.
Sophia: Aww, thanks Tat, so do you. Let's get down to business.
Tatiana: Let's.
Sophia: The Tony Stark is here tonight.
Tatiana: I know! I cant believe this! Any word on him so far?
Sophia: Actually yes, he is down at this Malibu house settling in before the big competition starts.
Tatiana: Nice. We actually have footage of Tony's Malibu house.
Sophia: Roll the clip!

Tatiana: Wow what a lovely home.
Sophia: Right! I'd love to live in a home like that.
Tatiana: Yup and only one lucky participant will move in with Tony as his boyfriend or husband if he decides to take that step.
Sophia: That's right Tat. Today we have Tony Stark and his guests giving of their impressions of the participants.
Tatiana: Guests are family and friends of Tony. Let's get started with 2018's Bachelor: Tony Stark Edition.

Cut to scene of Tony Stark
Tony: Hey everyone, I'm Tony Stark. I'm a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, Iron Man and member of the Avengers although you already know that. I'm here today because Pepper finally convinced me to settle down and start a family. I've never really had a family till I met Rhodey, Pepper, Peter, and the Avengers. Peter is m son, well I consider him as my son and along with finding a good love partner, I'm also looking for a good father for him too.

Cut to scene with Sophia, Tatiana, and guests.
Sophia: Hmm, I'm guessing this season is going to be a tough one, huh, Tat.
Tatiana: Mhmm, Soph. We are her today with Peter Parker.
Sophia: Pepper Potts.
Tatiana: James Rhodes.
Sophia: Natasha Romanoff.
Tatiana: Pietro Maximoff.
Sophia: Wanda Maximoff.
Tatiana: And Vision!
Sophia: Welcome everyone!
Tatiana: Peter we'll start off with you. How are you today?
Peter: Pretty good, happy to be here supporting my Dad.
Sophia: That's so sweet. Do you have anyone in mind that might be able to steal your Dad's heart?
Peter: I actually haven't met any of them yet. But I hope Mr. Stark finds the right guy.
Tatiana: We all do, and you Pepper?
Pepper: Today, yes, from a distance I saw all of them.
Sophia: Any thoughts?
Pepper: I recognize most, that's all I'll say.
Tatiana: Rhodey?
Rhodey: Tony is my best friend so his new beau has to be cool with me in order to be with him.
Sophia: Protective, I like that. Natasha?
Natasha: Well as much as Tony annoys me, I love him and I want him to be happy and knowing the guys fighting for him, I'm sure he will with one of them.
Tatiana: That's so sweet. Pietro?
Pietro: Um, it's very good, there are some members I do not know because I was dead.
Sophia: How did you come back to life?
Pietro: I never died. That was just for movie purposes only, I needed a break.
Tatiana: Cool, cool. Wanda?
Wanda: A nice partner who can handle Tony and make him less annoying.
Sophia: That sounds pleasant. Vision?
Vision: Tony technically created me so he's my father, although I don't know why he doesn't talk about it.
Tatiana: True but your thoughts on the participants trying to win Tony's heart?
Vision: Somebody who fits all the requirements for the perfect guy that Tony is looking for.
Sophia: Very broad, nice.
Tatiana: Thank you guys very much for coming out here tonight.
Sophia: We will see our guests in future episodes but now for a break.
Tatiana: Coming up next, we have the Tony Stark talking about these participants.

Cut to scene with Sophia, Tatiana, and Tony
Sophia: Welcome back to the Bachelor: Tony Stark Edition.
Tatiana: Here we are with Tony Stark right now.
Tony: It's a pleasure to be here.
Sophia: So you're here looking for a little love.
Tony: Yeah, Pepper convinced me to finally settle down and I think she's right.
Tatiana: Have you gotten to meet ant of your possible love interests?
Tony: No, but I have heard of each of them a little bit.
Sophia: Ooh? Do you mind telling us your first thoughts on them?
Tony: Steve is an ex boyfriend of mine, but I've missed him. I'd be willing to give him another chance. Stephen is really cool and I'd like to be with a wizard. Bruce and I are science bros. Bucky, I'm not sure about him yet. Peter Quill seems like an alright guy. But imagine calling for Parker and having Quill answer, no thanks. Clint, I thought he retired. T'Challa, he makes a great king. Scott is a funny dude, easy to get along with except if you're Sam, but I think they do get along. Loki, I'd get to use reindeer games a lot. Thor, he's soft. Sam and I haven't had moments together so.
Tatiana: Really interesting. Any words to our fellow participants?
Tony: Good luck on winning my heart.
Sophia: Thank you so much Tony for being here.
Tony: Anytime, sweetheart one and two.
Tatiana: That's it for this weeks episode. Join us again next week for a brand new episode where we meet the participants on The Bachelor: Tony Stark Edition.