20

It's been a few months since I've been here with Eastman and Morgan. It's been at least a year or two since I have seen my dad or the group. I am now 15. I can say that it's not easy being a 15-year-old in a world filled with walkers.

" Sky! Come on." Morgan says from outside.

I WAS laying on the couch resting my eyes, thanks, Morgan...

" Alright!" I yell.

Eastman was on the porch when I walked out the front door.  He smiled " Morning. Glad to see you finally off that couch." 

I huffed and walked off the porch. Eastman chuckled at my behavior " Y'all be careful! Don't let the dead get you."

Morgan and I give him a thumbs up and start our trek into the woods.  Morgan and I always do this, walking. We do though sometimes run into a walker or two, Morgan takes care of it with his stick. They don't allow me a weapon unless it's a stick... But I don't think I would be able to handle it. 

" Morgan, where are we going?" I ask.

Morgan shrugged. " We are going around the property, checking for any walkers. If we do Sky-

" I know, I know, stay behind you," I say cutting him off. 

Morgan sighed. He hates when I cut him off. I apologize for cutting him off and he popped me on the back of the head, chuckling. " Sometimes I wonder why I keep you around."

I laugh. " One, you love me. Two, I am your family, And three, My dad would kill you if you let the walkers get me."

Morgan let out a breathy laugh. " You got that right."

Boom! Boom! You got to be kidding me! Really a thunderstorm?! Freak!

Morgan and I stop in our tracks and look up at the sky. Yep, black clouds. I groan and we turn back around and head back toward the house. Soon the house came into view and it started to sprinkle. We run onto the porch and shake the rain off of us. We then step inside, finally warmth. 

Just a little bonding time between Sky and Morgan!