4

Sky's POV:

I walked over to our tent and unzipped the zipper and walked over to uncle Merle's sleeping bag and sat down. I sighed and went to my sleeping bag and bundled up, even though I wasn't sleepy i just want to go to sleep.

I woke up to people yelling, I got up and walked over to where everyone was. I saw dad and Rick yelling, the mean guy Shane had my dad in a chokehold, I ran over and said " Let him go Shane!!" Shane glared at me and didn't let go of my dad. Rick looked at Shane and said " Let him go.."

Shane finally let him go and I ran over to daddy and hugged him. He hugged me back and he carried me back to the tent and said " Baby girl we are going to find your uncle Merle so I need you to be good Okay?" I nodded and said " Will you come back?" He smiled and said " I will always come back." Daddy kissed my head and we walked back outside.

Some guys were going with Daddy to find uncle Merle. Rick hugged Lori and Carl and walked over to the van they would be riding in and Daddy walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and said " i love you Daddy." He smiled and said " I love you too baby girl. I will come back." I nodded and daddy got in the van and they all left.

I sighed and walked over to the RV and climbed the ladder and Dale saw me and said " Sky what;s wrong?" I sighed and said " I hope daddy comes back with uncle Merle." Dale smiled and said " Your daddy will come back don't worry Sky." I nodded and we both sat down just talking about random things.

After about three hours It started to get dark and we walked over to the camp fire and I just zoned out only to hear a scream. We all jumped up and saw a bunch of walkers come toward us and I saw Carol and Sophia had a walker coming up behind them and I got my bow and shot the arrow thought the walker's head. 

Carol smiled at me and they went inside the RV. I continued to kill walkers and they were finally all gone. I rested near a tree when I heard " SKY?!?!?! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" I opened my eyes and stood up and walked back to the RV and saw daddy on the ground crying. The group saw me and I  ran over and hugged daddy.

Daddy hugged me back and said " Don't scare me like that ever again Okay?" I nodded and dad kissed my head and said " Did you get bit or scratched?" I shook my head and he smiled. He carried me to our tent and laid me in our sleeping bag. I bundled up and went to sleep.

~ The next morning~

I woke up without daddy so I just changed and walked out of the tent. Daddy was hitting the dead walkers with something but I just walked over to miss Carol and Sophia and they both ran over and hugged me.

I hugged them back and miss Carol pulled away and said " thank you Sky. You saved our lives." I nodded and heard Dad calling me so I told miss Carol and Sophia bye and walked over to dad and he said " Come on, Sky we are packing up and leaving."

I nodded and we all got our stuff ready. Me and dad put our stuff on the back of his truck and followed everyone else down the road to our new hopefully new home.