14

I sit up on my bed. I can't sleep thinking about what Philip said.  Why is he so determined to get me? I don't understand! I look around me at the cell I'm sleeping in. I sigh and get off my bed and walked out the cell door. It's so quite other than Hershel's snoring. I walk outside to get some air.

 I put my head down, close my eyes, and begin to pray " Dear God, please don't let Philip get me and the group. I care about these people and I don't want them hurt. If Philip does come please protect us God. I know I don't pray much, but I need you. Please... Please help us. I beg you. Amen." 

I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I wipe it away sniffling. Stop crying Sky, Dixons don't cry. Crying shows weakness. You're not weak. I straighten up and look around. Walkers banging against the fence wanting to get in. I scoffed and walk to the courtyard and sit on the grass. I lay back looking t the sky with the sound of snarling walkers in the distance. Then footsteps.

I sit up and see my dad. Dad comes over and sits right beside me. " You okay baby girl?" I nod with a fake smile plastered on my face. " I'm fine dad." Dad had a look on his face. Please believe me dad. Don't ask, please. " Good. Now, why couldn't you sleep?" He asks. I sigh " Just thinking." " About?" "Philip."

Dad growls lowly and asks " Why are you thinking about that B*****?" I look him in the eye " I'm scared he's going to get me.." Dad looks angry. Oh no! " I promise you baby girl he won't ever get you. I promise." I smile and hug him. Dad hugs me back only tightening it. I guess he thought of Philip getting me.

" He won't ever take you away from me or your Uncle Merle. I promise.." Dad's voice cracked when he said that. I hug him tighter. " I love you, Dad." I guess he heard me because he hugged me tighter and I almost couldn't breathe and he said: " I love you too Baby girl."