16

I watch as Philip smirk at me as the tank plow through the fence. Why does he always have to ruin my happiness? I run and get down behind a crate and start firing at some walkers and some of Philip's men. " Sky!" I hear my dad yell. I look around, but I can't find him. There are too many people running around. I then see the tank blow up and I smirk at that.

I keep shooting walkers. They are piling in and it just keeps getting harder to keep them out. I see Rick fight with Philip and I smile at that. Philip is finally getting what he deserves.  " Sky come on." I feel someone pulling my arm. I turn to see Glenn and Maggie. " Let's go!" 

I nod and ran with them out of the prison. " Sky!!" I hear my dad again and look around. " Dad!!" I yell back. Nobody responded. " Sky come on, we got to go," Maggie says leading me into the woods. I follow behind until we get tired. " Are you both okay?" Glenn asks checking me and Maggie over. I nod " I'm okay." Glenn nods and checks Maggie over.

I sit on the ground and lean my head against a tree. My thoughts drift to dad. Did he get out? Is he alive? Please let him be alive. Is he looking for me? Why did Philip attack the prison? Does he love taking away peoples happiness? " Sky, you hear me?" I came back from my thoughts when I heard Maggie.

" What?" I ask. " We are going to go find shelter. Come on." I nod and get up dusting off my pants. I grab my gun and follow behind them. I listen to the sound of the birds. The sound of the birds makes me relax. I watch Glenn take Maggie's hand and they smile at each other.

At least they have each other. I smile at them. I miss my dad. I feel a wave of sadness come over me as I think of dad. I hope he is looking for me. " So, Sky how did you know Philip?" Glenn asks. " Him and my mom dated before this happened. He always lied and blamed everything on me. One time he walked into my room and put money in my dresser drawer. Later my mom burst into my room and starts yelling at me for stealing her money. I told her that Philip put money in my dresser drawer. She went and saw the money, then she slapped me for telling a lie and that Philip would never do that. Then at nights he turned off the Wifi and crept into my room and...... raped me. This happened every night."

Glenn and Maggie hug me. " It's okay. It's over now. He won't get you." I nod and walk with them for a while. It was starting to get dark and we still haven't found shelter. Break! Huh? We turned to the noise of a branch breaking. " What was that?" I ask Maggie. " Maybe a walker. Stay behind us, Sky." I nod and get my knife out, just in case. 

Then three guys walked out of the shadows. " Look what we have here." One guy says smirking. " Fresh meat." another guy says. " What do you want?" Maggie growls. None of the guys say anything, they just start to walk forward. " Stay right there," Glenn says pointing his gun at them. They stop and smirk. Huh? Bang! Glenn falls to the ground. More guys then start coming out of the woods.

" Run Sky!" Maggie yells and she and Glenn fight the guys. " Don't let the small one get away." I hear a guy yells as I run. I didn't want to leave Maggie and Glenn, but I didn't want to be taken. I keep running until I couldn't hear them running after me.  I stop and take deep breaths. I need to find shelter.

I keep walking until I come across a cabin. I smile and walk into the cabin and check for walkers. None. I go into the bedroom and lay on the bed. I fall asleep soon after. I'm gonna find Maggie and Glenn tomorrow.