9

I know I haven't dedicated this chapter to the winner, but I don't have my phone and I have the winner and the picture on my phone.

Sky's POV:

I woke up in a brightly lit room. I groaned and tired to sit up, but couldn't. I looked around and saw nobody was in the room, and I was hooked up to a lot of machines. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Sophia and a lady in a white coat.

I smiled at the sight of Sophia,but watched the lady closely. " Hello. My name is Debbie, and I'm your nurse." I didn't say anything just watched her. Debbie sighed and said " I know you don't trust me, but listen to me. We found you two in the middle of the woods surrounded by them dead ones."

I sighed and looked at Sophia. She looked at me and shook her head. I nodded and turned to Debbie and said " I-I want t-to know when I can leave."

Debbie shook her head and said " You want to leave? Even after we saved you and Sophia?" I nodded and said " W-We have to find our parents. And we don't need your people's help." Debbie sighed, but nodded. "Very well. I'll see when you can leave."

Debbie then left. I turned to Sophia and said " Why don't you want to stay??"

Sophia sighed and said " There is a man called the Governor, he is crazy. He has his dead daughter in a dark room with a chain around her neck. She's a walker. He has a girl from our group and she follows him everywhere like she is in love with him. He knows rick, and wants to fight our group. We have to get out of here and leave before the nurse gets him."

I nodded and stood up, but then pain shot my leg. I looked down and saw a bandage on my ankle. Sophia gave me a sad smile. I nodded and she helped me out the door. I hopped on my good leg and we came to and exit door. Sophia opened it and I saw a town full of people smiling, and laughing. Don't they know there are walkers all around and they could get in if they wanted to?

We kept hidden in the shadows. I want to find my dad and Carol. I leaned on Sophia taking a breather. Suddenly I heard " Philip, the girls are gone." Huh?? I looked in a window and saw... Andrea?!? She's here? Why is she with the governor?

" Their what?!? How could you let them get away!?!" Slap! Then the governor slapped Andrea. She held her cheek and said " Philip?!? I didn't let them get away that nurse did!" "Philip" then said " Don't you blame Debbie for this! It's your fault you knew them! Now they may go back to their group and warn the others!!"

I looked at Sophia and quietly said " Let's go." Sophia nodded, and helped me walk a little more away from the buildings. I saw a opening in the fence and smiled. I pushed Sophia through the opening, and was about to go through myself when I heard " Well, well. What do we have here? Runaways."

I turned and saw a person I thought I would never see again...UNCLE MERLE!! I gasped and saw his eyes go wide. " S-sky??" He asked. I nodded and uncle Merle smiled. He ran over to me while I limped. We hugged for what seemed like forever when I heard " Sky? You coming?"

Sophia came back through the fence and she saw Uncle Merle. Merle's eyes went wide and said " Damn is that you Sophia?" Sophia nodded and said " Hello mister Merle." Merle laughed and said " Don't call me Mister, it makes me feel old." Oh Merle!

" Sky, what are you doing here?: I sighed, and told him the whole story. His eyes started to tear up at the end. " Sky, I'm gonna get you to your pa. He must miss you. I know I did. Okay, Let's get out of here."

Uncle Merle pushed us through the fence and we quietly made our way toward uncle Merle told us our family would be. I took a breather from time, to time. Uncle Merle made us stop and set me and Sophia in a tree and went hunting. I'm pretty sure we waited for about 30 minutes when we saw him coming back with about three squirrels. 

I smiled,food. Uncle Merle helped us from the tree. We sat around the camp fire uncle Merle made. " Merle... what was Daryl like before the walkers came?" I saw Merle freeze at Sophia's question, then he said " he umm..laughed a lot. He was much happier. I made fun of how happy a lot. That's it, let's go."

Uncle Merle stood up and kicked dirt over the fire and Sophia helped me up. Uncle Merle walked besides me, and we came apon a prison. I saw people walking in the court yard. I smiled when I saw Rick and what to look like an older Carl. Sophia then smiled, and said " I see my mom!"