Chapter 19: I have a brother?!

Start from the beginning

"Jacob i'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.."

"Don't be.." He said. We stayed quiet for a while. Me just in his arms. His head resting against mine. That's when a kid walked in. His hair was dirty blond like mine and hazel like mine. He looked about 9 or 10. He gave us a big smile that reached from ear to ear showing of his beatiful straight white teeth. Man if this boy was my age!

"Are you two dating Jacob?" He smiled smugly.

"No Umm.. Christain...... It's complicated." Jacob said uncomfortably. I stood and walked over to the boy.

"Umm... Hi Christian." I smiled at him. The i turned towards Jacob. "Arn't you ganna tell me where the little fella come from?" I raised a brow! I finally learned!!!

"You finally learned." He stated an amused look glued to his face.

"Don't change the subject." I smirked. His smile faded and turened serious.

"Um... Crhistain give me a moment i need to talk to my freind aline please." He toled the little boy.

"AWW But i just have one questoin!" He whined.

"Whatever you want i don't care you can have it." He said.

"I said a question i don't want any thing and holl up any thing?" He raised a brow.

"What? And yea, i Don't care anything."

"I want your bentley.. And when is Teynana coming home?"

"Hell naw you can't have my bentley! And what you need a car for?! And most of all what do you need a million dollar car for?"

"Cocky much?"

"Wait! I'm Teynana why are you waiting for me?" I asked. The little boys face Lit up with as he devoured me into a hug!. I hestainly hugged him back. Snapping my head to Jacob i mouthed 'What the fudge?' and he just shrugged.The little boy pulled away.

"I'm your brother. My name is Christain McKinney.

I spent 3 hours finding out i had a little brother with that devil of a stepdad. He was born in 03. May,6,2003. It was a year i was unexpectingly shipped to lonon to spend some time with my grandmother. That's when she found she was preganant with luke and sent me off so she can have the baby. Christain was givin a note that when he turned a certain age that he'll be a foster chilr until my mom die and i would gain custody of hom. If i didn't want him he'll remain a foster child. Every 4 months the state would check on him until i was 18 or older. I'm only 15 and they don't trust me.

Why would my moma keep something like this from me? I just don't understand. In the not my mom left me told that i woill find out why she did what she did shortly after i gain custody of Christian. So the rest of the day i tried to keep my mind off of it tommorows saturday and i'm going to have to finish off funeral planning and i need to prepare for my speech on sunday. I can handle this.

* After dinner*

Shortly after dinner Christian fell asleep and i went to take another bath. ( What can i say i missed my shampoo and my baths. I've practiacly been bathing in fissh water and tomb mud for three days striaght. i desevered a bath). I walked out the shower and crawled into bed.

(Slowly sleping into sleep. (Not deep sleep) but Sleeping)

"One day your''ll matter. Youll be the highest of the hight. Everyone will adore you. Victioria the wWitch Will crumble as if Water burned her. You'll dance with Jason derulo-"

"Please Voldermort please." I snorted.

"You know you want to dance with Justin timberlake!-''

"I thought it was Jason Derulo?" I raised a brow.

"Doesn't matter!"

"Bullshit!"

"Teynana?" A voice pulled me out of my strange dream with my arguement of voldemort and me argueing.

"Hmm?" I hummed in reply.

"You sleep?"

"No..... Just fussing with voldemort on who he thinks i will dance with.... It was either Justin bieber ot Justin Timeberlake..." I said sleepliy.

"Tee, I can't sleep can i join you?" HE asked.

"Mmhm." I said. I scooted over letting him slide in beside me. I moved around as the bed dipped beside me.

"Tee, do your really forgive me?" He asked randomly. I smiled.

"Yes. Yes i do.." I said. I turned my body around so that i was facing him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. My nostrils flooded with the scent of Axe cologne and dove soap. I smiled as i inhaled his wired yet attractive scent i gre fond of. God knows i missed bieng in his arms.

"Good." He sat his head wieght on the pillow. I cuddled closer to him if it was possible.

"I missed you so much, Jaocb." I spoke truthfully. Let's be honest, It's the best i can do. I'm not good at sharing my emotions and thought. And i'm pretty damn good at hiding my feeling oblviously if he never caught on that i liked him. It's just to hard for me. The only time it comes out when i'm like super pissed and i finaly scream it all out shocking everyone. It's a pretty bed habit.

"God, Teynana i missed you to i couldn't do anything." He said. I totally belived the part when he said he hasn't ate since i left because the dude practially swallowed my food whole.The boy was big you had to keep him fed our he'll feed himself. And that's not good because i'm leaving with two hungry bastards and i'm not a good shopper.

I just smiled to myself and fell asleep in his arms right where i'm supposd to be.

And don't forget the fact that i have a brother!?!!