Chapter 18: I'm Home

Teynana'sp.o.v

I woke up laying by my dads tomb. I was all wet and muddy from rain. I felt sick and cold.

It was cold it was a very dark night..

No one does no one came to fight....

For me....

I say hold  on hold on my child. Hold on hold on today.....

The darkness is taking over. The evil eye is crossing over.

Take me away... Away from the pain... The ache... Find my way...

And say hold on Hold on...... Ohh oh hold on hold on ohh oh

Take me away.... Away from the pain..... the ache.... My mistake..... Mistake.......

The song played from a car that pull up.

" Woah dude your totally wasted!" I guys said as I passed him up while leaving the cemetery.

" Piss off jerk." I growled be for continuing to walk. I decided go home. I was done thinking and I noticed this was all pathetic. I was sad lonely tiered and frustrated with my self.

"Don't think your not special because they pick on you... your the prettiest girl I've ever seen and I'm not just saying that because  your my daughter. I'm saying because its my job to tell the truth and that is the truth." my mother comfort me.

It was the day I went home wet and dirty from multiple people throwing there food on me at lunch calling me a ugly freak. I went home feeling deflated and ugly.

" Why does it have to be me though mom? What did I ever do? I'm good right?" so many questions filled my head. I couldn't stand the fact that I had to be the one who as constantly feeling lonely and hurt.

" Listen to meTeynana. I love you so much. Please please don't feel like your ugly baby girl." she sniffed I can tell she got emotional and started to cry. I know she wants to protect me from all the bad things in the world but I know that she can't and I feel even more worse for not being strong.