Chapter 23: My Big Sister

Hey peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I decieded to do a point of view of Chris here (aka Christian) This is his point of view of the day in high school with his big sister.

[WARNING:                                                                                                                                                                              Chris Is only 6 years old so his vocabulary will be very small. But he's also a very intelligent kid so when he tries to pronounce words, like big words, i'll spell it deffrently so you know that he talks slower and pronounces it different since he's well, only 6 years old!!! Anyways just wanted you to know so you guys won't get confused or anything. BTW!!!!! This book is not edited but I will when i finish the book. I promise to go back and fix it all up thanks peeps!!! Enjoys!(Chris here is my favorite! He so cute!) ]

THANK YOU FOR READING! ;) <3

CHRISTAIN'S P.O.V.

I was so very happy when Teynana said i'll be going to the big kids school. Jacob is a really cool. He's a nerd though. (Ha.Ha. :/.... I'm going to ask Keenan later what a nerd is.) Right now i'm in the car with Jacob and Teynana, going to there school. Yesterday wasn't the best day, and I knew Teynana was crying. Everybody everywhere was.  Teynana everyone's in a while laugh and Jacob would send her a funny look. I just sat in the back of the car and watched the cars drive passed. 

We finally pulled up to this big red building, made of bricks. Teynana jumped out the car and I looked at Jacob.

"You okay there buddy?" He asked. I let my breathe come out hard.

"Yeah, Just a little scared." I say.

"Nervous?" I shake my head up and down. " You don't have to be. It's...... Okay here. The principle is nice. Tee and I have great friends. They all will probably be on there best be havior." He smiles.

"Come Chrissy hurry up!!!!!" Teynana yells. I smile very big and hop out the car. She grabs my hand and walks in the school.

"Tiny doors?" I asked looking around the small doors. He.He they must be for tiny tiny people. Teynana laughs a little besides me.

"Lockers, Chrissy. We call them lockers. I'ts like a book sack that you don't carry." She explains.

"Rooms for books." I nod my head understanding.

"Yup!" She laughs and tug me towards on of the 'lock-ers' Or the room for books.

"Is this your 'lock-er'? I asked trying to say Locker right by saying it slowly.

"Yea, look." He picks me up on her hip so I can peek. It was furry and pink with pictures of a girl and a boy. The girl and boy I knew was Teynana and Jacob. She also had a picture of a Dark hair man and a Pretty lady. She was in a big white dress and he was in a back suit like the one I had yesterday. They were holding hands. The other picture was another boy with dark hair and freckles like me standing along with a light haired girl with hazel color eyes. The last picture were 3 kids all small. The girl had hazel eyes and dirty colored hair. The boy on her side  was light skinned with dark hair and a bright smile. The other was mean looking but he was some what smiling . He had dirty brown hair and smug look.

"Who are these people?" I finally asked. Teynana chuckled and smiled  at the picture.

"This here." She pointed of the picture of her and Jacob. "Was when me and Jacob did a science fair last year."  She pointed to the man and lady holding hands smiling. " That's mom and my dad." She smiled sadly and pointed to the picture of the girl and boy. "That's my other sister Avery, and our big brother David." She pointed at the last picture. "This one is very old. But I found them when I was cleaning. That's Jacob , Me and Keenan when we were little bitty like you." She smiled.