Chapter 31: You Mad Bro?¿

I woke up at the sound of kissing. It was smack smack kind of loud kiss. I opened my eyes to see Jonathan and sunshine snogging each others face off.

"Eeewww guys I didn't know you two were That couple!" I exclaimed and laughed as they jumped apart and flushed in embarrassment.

Well sunshine did Jonathan just had a cocky smirk plastered to his lips.

"You mad bro?" he asked still smirking with an eyebrow raised. I scoffed and then rolled my eyes.

" Yeah that's it but here," I reached in my back pokect and threw it at them. Sunshine cuaght it and flushed red. "Kissing leads to beds beds leads to babies. I don't need two hungry hungry hippos walking around me where ever I go." I smirk relating to Angel and Sunshine.

"Why do you even have these in your back pocket!?" she grained in embarrassment as Jonathan laughed.

I shrugged.

"I knew you to were coming." I smirked as Jonathan laughed harder and sunshine smacked his chest still red from embarrassment.. I just chuckled and walked to the kitchen.

I was over the kitchen stove cooking and singing to myself lightly.

"Head hurts hurts chest hurts

Never thought it get worst (Worse)

Head hurts chest hurts

Never thought it get worst (Worse)

Head hurts chest hurts never thought it get worse. let the bottle pour it in.

Drown out all these death works…" I sung silently.

I felt two strong warm arms wrap around my waist and pull me close. From his signature smell that drowned my nose I know who it was.

"You didn't wake me up?" His voice sounded sleeply and totally sexy.

"You looked cute sleeping I didn't want to wake you up." I shrugged and continued to mix my secrete sauce.

"Oh. but you know the smell of you secret sauce can wake up anyone." he says. His breath trickled down my spine making me resist the urge to shrivel. His face in the crook of my neck sending tingles everywhere.

"Oops?" I smirk. He chuckles and the vibration flows through my body like a push of air. I loved everything Bout the boy I swear.

"Right well got morning, Kitten." He kisses my neck then cheek before pecking the corner of my lips.

"Tease." I mutter. " Kitten?" I asked louder before he could comment to the first thing I said.

"yeah. it has a nice ring to it." he smirks and look me up and down.

"Yup you my little ferice kitten." he says and I laugh. He smiles at the sight.

"Yeah. Then I get to call you jakey no if ands and buts about it." I smiled.

"What ever floats your boat."

"Actually its a yacht." I smile and he smirks.

"Right kitten." he winks before turning around as Jonathan and sunshine  walks in.

"We have to got to school to day." Sun shines says as I out there foods on there plates. I sat down with a sigh only for Jacob to pull me on to his lap and kiss my neck.

"Its okay tee." he says. Everybody watches me cautiously like a ticking bomb.

"No its not! If I see that bitch today I won't be able to stop myself!! That bitch has Keynna and my Fucking baby brother!" I yell. Sunshine sighs.

"How do you know that, Teynana?" She asked.

"You think I'm a delusional bitch? You think I would make up some random shit?! come on for the love of brain dammit! You know that bitch may Jace stuck our weak spots but no matter how much I would never be quickly to judge people! You should know that!" I snap.

"Don't you dare snap at me Teynana McKinney! I didn't call you any of those things it was just a damn question !" she snaps back. I just jump off of Jacob and walk out into my room slamming the door in process.

They just don't fucking understand!!!