Chapter 13: Sunshines Seizer..

Teynana's p.o.v.

Today was and okay day. I feel overwhelmed and aggravated with this stupid arm. It's still in a hold  cast and that hug patch wrapped around my shoulder and chest. When I goto P.E I meet up with Sunshine and Angel.

"Hey guys I'll be right back I have to go throw up again." she ran to the bathroom. To say there is a baby in there she's still pretty flat. But she needs to tell Demitrus before she blows up.

"How's you arm?" Sunshine acts me. I shifted uncomfortably while thinking of a subject changer. My arm is a touchy subject. It's only Tuesday and I cant go anywhere with out dealing with people's sympathy. They'd ask me if I was OK or does this mean I'm handy cap. Or they'll ask what happened. They even tried to put my accident in the school's newspaper.

" Good, I heard you punched Victoria in the face." I smirked. She blushed and giggled.

"Yea."She gushed. I smiled but before I can say anything that bitch Victoria walks up. I may have a fucked up arm but I got another one that I can used to wear her ass out!

I pull Sunshine away and roll my eyes.

"I know she's just trying to get a reaction out of you."  I say. " Don't let her get you Sunshine."

" I won't and thx for keeping me out of trouble." She smiles.

" No prob girl you know I got you."

We laugh it off and finish gym class.

After gym I walked and talked to Sunshine and Angel peeled off when I got to my locker.

At the end of the day I found out my french paper was due and my partner was Keenan. ugh! I don't like him.

"Teynana! We all are going to get ice cream after school you com in?" Jacob smiled which I gladly returned.

" Sure your driving me home?" I asked.

"Why of course!"  He keeps his smile. It's great to see him smile again. It's been a minute. I'm happy if he's happy.

( That evening After ice cream with the crew.)

I was doing homework in my room. it's pink and I just finished hangings some pictures of my mom sister and dad on the wall. So I decided to knock some of this home work out while Jacob and sunshine work one there project.

"Teynana Y'all got something to eat?" Angel asked at my door.

" in the pantry greedy!" I laugh as she walks away. I continued to finish my homework.

3 times x x equals 5 plus 17 the area of 7 I thought.

"OMGGG TEE!!" Angel yells. I ran down stairs.

"What Happend!" I yelled. I saw sunshine laying down shaking fast and violently.

" Shit...." I murmur. Jacob runs down and see causing his eyes to widen.

"I'll call the ambulance!" He said fishing out his phone.

" Hurry! She's having a seizer.!" I yell. Angel stars to cry , Jacob is panicking, Johnathan looks like he's two seconds from punching a wall and the kids are sobbing. Trying to stop the maddness I pull everyone in to cars and we follow ambulance to the hospital.

Damn it she probably hasn't been taking her pills. Stress and low medication can cause seziers. Man I'm glad I took that doctor voleenter thingy. I can't believe though.

Sunshine had a seizer.....