Chapter 11 : Back To School

I told them that they were dead and for a second they stood there starring processing the news given. I was close to tears.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry! I scolded myself.

Sunshine cane a wrapped her arms around me. I took in and hugged her back. 

" Your so strong." she sniffed. I noticed all the red and sad eyes around me.  Jacob face was buried  in his hands. Keenan was close to tears so he turned away and went inside, so did Johnathan. Next thing I know everyone was inside except Jacob. I sat by him and wrapped my arms around him.  He was tense at first until he gave up. Turning to wards me he put his head on my chest wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer to him.  He sniffed only two small tears falling I knew he was holding back.

"Fuck. Teynana she was a mother to me. This is too much." he admitted. I stroked his hair and listen to his soft murmurs and cries.

" Keenan I used to be close. When I was 13 he changed and started acting like a total ass to me. I used tell him everything . He's all I have. Our parents are workaholics. O don't know my real dad I only have my step dad And like I said he's a workaholic. I miss my sister she was just 5. S-she didn't deserve to go just yet. I love her so much. I visit her every time I jog. Me and Keenan used to go together but now we don't. My life is all twisted Teynana don't leave me. Don't let anyone leave me please..... please.....promise me....." his voice trailed off in a whisper and he fell asleep.

I asked Johnathan to hand me a pillow and when he did I laid my head down.  Jacob's head fell to my stomach so I pulled him up so he was laying on my chest.

" I promise."  I whispered in his ear before laying my head back. Stroking his hair I sung myself to sleep. 

♂✘♬♂Jacob p.o.v♂✘♬♂

Today everyone was at me and Keenan's House.  I woke up on Teynana's chest. I don't remember much from last night. The last thing i remember is rambling on to Teynana bout something. I can't remember what.  I sat up my face totally flushed, god I was embarrassed. My arm was around her stomach and my face was practically buried in he chest. She was laying one her back peacefully asleep. After standing I stretched and went to change in my running clothes. Keenan was up in the kitchen. He had earphones in his ear drinking milk. He was so sweaty so I'm guess went jogging already. We were the only ones up. I walked passed him without a word grabbing some orange juice I drunk out of the carton and walked out side. Then I sprinted off. Half an hour later I came across a cemetery. I thought about going in first and then I decided I haven't been in a while. So I ran in and stop at the cross shaped stone. I sat next to it and examined it.

" Hey baby sis. It's been a while since I talked to you. I know." I choked up my eyes swelling.  I felt like such a girl.

"Her name is Teynana McKinney. She's a great person really. She would have loved you and I know you would have loved her too. Right now you should be about 7 years old now. 8 years younger than me I'm sure. Well I live with Keenan most of the time and mom and step dad are workaholics. They've been drowning themselves in work ever since you left. Keenan's been pretty mean ever since you left to. He stop talking when were thirteen. When you left and I was twelve he stop coming with me to visit you. I don't know but Teynana then came in my life. Mary she was and still is so strong and she listen to me. She really does. Even though she's going through some rough times she is always finding away to help those around her. She is being so strong even though her mom and sister died and her brother is away and she was kicked out of her home.  Now she lives with us." I sigh and a tear fall downs my cheek.  " I miss you so much. I love you lil sis." with that I stand and sprint back home.