35: Pregnancy Series - How you tell the fans you're pregnant.

Logan: Logan had constantly been dropping hints about how you would tell the fans about the new addition to your family. You had been reluctant to tell the fans because you weren't sure how they'd react; Logan on the other hand was jumping out of his skin to tell the whole world. Eventually, you agreed that it was okay for him to tweet about the pregnancy, but he wasn't satisfied with that. Deciding it was better to go with him than against him, and to shut him up, you went along with his plan and allowed him, finally, to share his excitement with his fans.

@1LoganHenderson: In case you haven't heard the exciting news already, @YourTwitter and I are having a baby, and we couldn't be happier about it. I hope you'll all continue to give us your full support and be happy for us throughout this time. We love you all and thank you for everything up until this point and we hope there will be more to come in the future. :) xx

Carlos: As soon as you found out you were pregnant, you took a photo of the positive pregnancy test as a potential momento to look back on later in life. When it came time to tell the fans about the extension of your family, you and Carlos decided to use the photo to let the world know. To start with, Carlos posted the photo on Twitter and Instagram with no context at all. And let the suspicions go for a few hours, before he posted a secondary tweet to tell everyone the good news.

TheCarlosPena: Oops, sorry guys the last photo I posted was out of context. But, the news is still the same, @YourTwitter and I are expecting a baby! We hope you'll continue to support us throughout this exciting time and we absolutely cannot wait! :)

James: You and James had already been through pregnancy once, and when you told the fans last time, everyone was so supportive, but the way you did told people was so simple that you swore if it happened again, you'd do it differently. This time around, you knew exactly how you wanted to tell the fans, you'd been thinking about this since you first found out you were pregnant again. Rather than having James tweet the news, you wanted to do it yourself. Asking for Carlos' help, you, James and your son posed for a photo that you could tweet to the world.

YourTwitter: So, I thought it was about time you knew the exciting news that the Maslow family are expecting a new addition! Glad to finally have the news out there and I hope you all like the artistic direction I took with this photo. ;) #proudmum #MaslowFamily #babyontheway

Kendall: You and Kendall had been wanting to tell the fans about your pregnancy for a while now, but it just hadn't seemed like the right time. Not only that, but Kendall was being very particular about the way he wanted the rest of the world to find out. One afternoon he decided to take you out specifically to find a photo booth somewhere around town. He planned the whole thing out very carefully, making signs and finding the ultrasound picture just so he could do something creative. Realising just how passionate he was about this situation, you couldn't help but smile happily and go along with it, and in the end you were absolutely thrilled with the outcome.

@HeffronDrive: I think the picture speaks for itself. :) @YourTwitter xx