20: How he comforts you when you're homesick

Carlos: Carlos hates to see you sad, so whenever you feel homesick, he takes it upon himself to cheer you up. He'll sing to you, make up silly rhymes, watch your favourite movies, anything. He'll pretty much try anything to see that beautiful smile of yours.

James: Since you live a long way from home, it's easy for you to get homesick, and James knows that. He knows you're more susceptible to homesickness, so whenever he thinks you're missing home, he'll do something spontaneous and crazy. Sometimes he'll take you on a random holiday somewhere around the world, that way you miss being at home with James, or he'll take you home to see your family and friends.

Kendall: Whenever you start to feel homesick, you immediately tell Kendall. You don't see any point in hiding so you tell him straight away. Every time you say you're feeling a little homesick, he'll randomly bust out some crazy dance moves you've never seen before. You can't help but laugh at how ridiculous he looks but soon enough you join in, forgetting all about your homesickness.

Logan: Logan knows that every now and then you start to miss your friends and family back home. He loves the fact that you care so much about them that you feel homesick, but he never, ever wants to see you feeling down. Whenever he sees you like that he'll do one of two things. The first is that he'll kiss you randomly, you could be mid sentence and he'll kiss you and say I love you. Or two... he'll tickle you. You're extremely ticklish and he tends to use this to his advantage.