31: You're mistaken as a couple part 2

Carlos: It had been a few days since you had tweeted that you and Carlos weren't a couple, and since then, tweets had been flooding in telling you how cute the two of you would be together. Reading them just made you feel worse, because you knew in your heart that you wanted nothing more than to be with him. You were planning to go and hang out with Carlos today, but you thought that maybe that wasn't such a good idea; seeing as how your emotions were seemingly getting the better of you lately. You scrolled down your Twitter feed on your phone, spotting a Tweet from Carlos;

@TheCarlosPena: Spending the day with my favourite girl, I'm waiting for you @(YourTwitter)! :) xx

You smiled yourself, throwing on your jacket to rush over to Carlos' house; today was the day you were going to tell him, and you had to do it before you chickened out.

You arrived at Carlos' house and wandered inside using your spare key. You didn't bother knocking, seeing as he was expecting you anyway, instead, you walked inside and called to him.

"Carlos, I'm here!" you chuckled, waiting as he entered through the door by the kitchen.

"(Y/N)! I've been waiting for you!" he grinned, walking over towards you and embracing you in a warm hug; both of you taking in each others familiar scent.

"Listen Carlos, I have to talk to you." you said seriously, motioning to the couch. Carlos, nodded, a concerned expression on his face.

"Is everything okay?" he asked, looking more and more worried by the second. I nodded.

"Yep, but I have to get this out. I like you Carlos, actually, I think I'm in love with you, and I've wanted to tell you that for so long, but with everything that's been going on with your career and..." before you could finish, Carlos' lips were on yours. Shock took over your body as you froze under his touch, before melting into his arms, everything about this moment feeling so right.

"I like you too, a lot!" he chuckled. You smiled, finally feeling like you could make this work.

James: You and the rest of the guys continued to lounge around by the pool for the rest of the afternoon, all signs of the previous conversation lost. That didn't stop Carlos from texting you for the entire afternoon, waiting for you to open up to him.

Carlos: Why won't you talk to me? I know you like him! You shifted uncomfortably, trying not to make anything obvious to James who was sitting beside you.

You: Not now, Carlos! You sent finally, hoping he'd take the final hint. Annoyed at your best friend, you stood up from your lounger and storming off into the kitchen, leaving your phone behind. You stood at one end of the kitchen, your hands on the counter. You ran a hand through your hair frustratedly.

"Are you alright?" you jumped a little, turning to find the source of the voice. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." James said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. You shook your head, a small smile on your lips.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." you looked over to him, he was smiling. "Why are you smiling?" you chuckled lightly, trying to wipe the smile off your own face.

"I was just thinking." he stepped towards you. "You're really beautiful, you know?" you chuckled nervously. 

"Says you." you smiled, feeling a blush creep across your cheek. James walked towards you, a small smirk on his face. James placed his hands gently on your waist. "James, I-" before you could finish, he kissed your lips softly, so they were just touching in a sweet little kiss.

"Me too." he smiled, mirroring yours before the other guys started cheering from outside the window, watching as the two of you blushed furiously, but completely content.

Kendall: You walked into your bedroom, leaving the door wide open and moving straight into the bathroom. That's where you slammed the door, letting your frustration out. You sighed, placing your hands on either side of the basin in your vanity; staring into the mirror. What's so wrong with me? You thought, wondering why Kendall would be so ashamed to be seen with you. A few minutes later, as expected, Kendall came knocking on the bathroom door. 

"What do you want Kendall?" you asked, trying not to sound upset, or really to show any emotion at all. He opened the door, and I silently cursed myself for not locking the door. Kendall stood behind me, staring at me through the mirror as I did the same.

"What's going on? Why did you run off?" he asked, confusion written all over his face.

"I'm fine Kendall. I was just a little surprised that you were ashamed of the photo the paparazzi got of you and I..." you trailed off, putting your head down.

"(Y/N), I didn't.. I didn't mean it like that. I promise!" he tried to apologise, but it definitely didn't sound like it. "I'm so sorry you thought that, I would never want to make you feel like that." you hung your head, keeping your gaze downwards on the glossy surface beneath your hands. 

"Why? Why do you care?" you mumbled, almost under my breath as you slowly gazed upwards.

"Because I love you." Kendall said softly, thinking you hadn't heard, but you did. 

"What was that?" you asked, a small smile beginning to play on your lips. 

"I LOVE YOU!" he said, looking up and noticing your smile. He grinned, stepping towards you and grabbing your hips, turning your body to face him. 

"I love you too." you whispered before connecting your lips with his in a tender, loving kiss.

Logan: You finally reached the stage a a few metres in front of Logan. You stopped, panting slightly, hoping that all your emotions got out in your burst of energy. You and Logan are just friends, nothing more; he said so himself. Just before you could catch your breath, Logan ran up behind you and grabbed you, picking you up by the waist.

"Logaaaan! Put me downnnnn!!" you giggled, as he lifted you over his shoulder. You started playfully hitting your fists against his back.

"Nope, not until you tell me what's wrong!" he shouted with a smirk. You shook your head.

"NEVER!" you laughed, only making Logan spin you around, slowly bringing you back to the ground.

"I'm serious (Y/N)." he said softly, placing you on the ground as he stared lightly into your eyes. You furrowed your brow with confusion.

"I don't know what you're talking about." you admitted, feeling a more than a little confused by now. He stared at you, eyes full of sincerity. "I don't, honestly!" I held my hands up in defeat.

"Ever since we saw those fans, you haven't been your happy, bubbly, gorgeous little self." you felt yourself blushing lightly at the last part of his sentence. "I know you better than to buy the lies you're telling me." he smirked, causing a chuckle to escape your lips.

"I don't know, I just... I guess I've just been thinking about what they said, you know, about... us?" you glanced down, feeling the scarlet tint become more prominent on your cheeks.

"Would you say you... agreed with what they said?" he asked, his lips slowly turning into a cheeky half grin, one of his dimples standing out on his cheek. You looked up slowly, nodding your head a little. Before you could even open your mouth to speak, Logan had pulled you into his embrace, pressing his lips to yours softly. "You're perfect." he whispered, not allowing you another chance to reply before kissing you again, to the sound of the boys cheering in the background, making sure you two were finally together!