16: You give him the silent treatment.

Carlos: The two of you had been playing games with each other all afternoon, having a great time together on Carlos' day off. You were looking forward to the rest of the day being cuddled up watching movies and generally being cute together when his phone buzzed.
"It's James, they need us in the studio." he said sadly. You pouted.
"If you leave I won't talk to you for a week." you said seriously. Carlos chuckled and kissed your cheek.
"I'll be home before you know it." he said before walking out the door. When he returned home a few hours later, you decided to at least try to keep your word, officially giving him the silent treatment. "Hey beautiful, I'm home." he announced happily, walking into the bedroom where you were laying in bed. You ignored him. "Is everything okay babe?" he asked concerned as he went over to climb into bed. You turned over the other side, picking up your phone and typing him a message.
I'm not talking to you, remember? The message said. Carlos looked up at you with puppy dog eyes.
"Please talk to me (Y/N), I need to hear your voice!" he whined. You rolled your eyes and gave in, knowing he'd be complaining all night if you didn't.

"Fiiiine."
"YES!" he shouted victoriously before snuggling up beside you, slowly drifting off to sleep.

James: You were hanging out with Kendall while James was in the studio recording for BTR's new album. You and Kendall had known each other for years, in fact you'd been best friends since before you and James started dating. You and Kendall were playing truth or dare when an interesting topic of challenges came up.
"I'm not one to back down from a challenge." you said confidently, knowing Kendall would put that theory to the test.
"Alright smarty pants, I challenge you to not talk to James for one whole day." he dragged out dramatically. I shrugged my shoulders and shook his hand.
"You're on." Later in the day, James walked into the room where you and Kendall were hanging out.
"Dude, you're up." he said to Kendall before sitting down beside you as Kendall left the room. 
"Hey babe." he kissed your cheek. You wanted to say something to him, but couldn't bare the thought of Kendall winning this time. "(Y/N), is everything alright?" he asked. You nodded your head. James looked slightly disappointed that you weren't speaking to him. Thinking on your feet, you quickly grabbed some paper and a pen from the table and wrote a note; 
Can't talk to you, Kendall challenged me. You wrote in big letters. Suddenly he understood. Kissing your cheek and whispering in your ear.
"We'll get him this time." you chuckled, nodding and kissing James' lips.

Kendall: You and Kendall had gotten into a pretty heated argument earlier in the day and you still weren't happy about it. After a few hours away to calm himself down, Kendall returned home. He sat down quietly on the couch beside you.
"Listen (Y/N), I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier." he apologised, looking over at you. You didn't say anything. "I get that you're mad at me..." you still didn't respond. "...and not talking to me..." he guessed. "...but I want you to know that everything I said was a lie. I honestly can't believe the things I said to you. I love you with all my heart and I'd never want to do anything to hurt you. Ever." he said sincerely. You wanted nothing more than to hug him and tell him you loved him as well, but you were still really mad. You sat in silence for a few moments before he spoke again. "I guess I'll give you some space to think things over, I get if you want to break up with me, I deserve it. But I'll let you think it over." he said solemnly, standing up to walk out the door. 
"Wait," you stopped him. "I love you too." how could you resist those mesmerising eyes and perfectly dimpled smile?

Logan: You'd decided that you and Logan had run out of spontaneous things to do since you started dating about five and a half years ago. As something different, you organised a bit of a prank with the boys to help make things a little more interesting. You were sitting in a room with the others when Logan walked into the living room.
"Hey guys." he smiled. "Hey (Y/N)." he greeted you cheerfully, going to kiss your cheek but you pulled away.
"(Y/N) has asked us to inform you that she is not speaking to you today." Dustin said with a straight face, James, Kendall and Carlos all sharing the same expression. You looked to Logan, his expression was priceless.
"Wha-Why?!" he asked, glaring at the others. "Did they say something to you?" he asked, suddenly getting defensive. You shook your head. It took all your will power not to laugh, but eventually it got the better of you. You chuckled lightly while Logan argued with Kendall, hoping he wouldn't notice. You were wrong. "Oh, I see how it is!" he said seriously, walking over to tickle your sides. Soon enough, you were on the floor rolling around in laughter.
"Alright! ALRIGHT!" you laughed as Logan finally stopped. 
"Ha! I win!" he said victoriously, running around the room with a smile. You couldn't helo but laugh at him while the others just rolled their eyes.

(A/N please vote)