23: Pregnancy Scare.

Carlos: You had been dating Carlos for almost four years now. In that time you'd talked about anything and everything, both agreeing that sometime in the future, you could see yourselves being wonderful parents. Every time you talked about it, your heart fluttered with possibilities, but you never thought things would happen so soon. It was late one afternoon and Carlos still hadn't returned from filming on set. You knew he had long days, but today it just seemed unbearable. Feeling horrible and hormonal, even though it wasn't your time of the month, you began to worry remembering how sick you were this morning. You quickly sent Carlos a text. How long are you going to be babe? I need something from the store. You tapped your foot on the floor impatiently as you waited for his reply. I'm on my way now, what do you need? :) xx. Your heart sank as you sent those words you'd been dreading; A pregnancy test...
Not half an hour later, Carlos rushed through the door with a bag in his hands, quickly pulling out the test. 
"Are you sure about this?" he asked, almost a hopeful glint in his eye. You nodded nervously, taking the test to the bathroom to take care of business. As you waited, Carlos held your hand protectively, reassuring you the whole time that everything would be okay. "If it's positive, we'll be fine. We've planned for this." he smiled, kissing your cheek. "I'll always love you, no matter what the outcome is." he smiled, looking over at the clock as the alarm went off. 
"It's time." you said slowly, standing up to walk towards the test. Carlos quickly pecked your lips before you rushed over to the test. You closed your eyes before slowly opening them to see the result. You gasped, running back out to your boyfriend. "It's negative!" you shout, jumping into his arms. Although you know he almost kind of wanted this, a look of relief washed over his face. You chuckled as he lifted you off your feet, smiling the whole time. You kissed his lips passionately, enjoying your younger years more than ever.

James: You and James had known each other for as long as you could remember. You'd always been in love with him and two and a half years ago, you guys became a couple. Since then, you and James had always joked about having babies and what you'd do if all of a sudden you fell pregnant, but you never thought it'd come true. You were sitting on the side of the bath in shock as you stared down at the pregnancy test in front of you.Positive, you continued to repeaat the word over and over again in your mind, hoping it would sink in. Before you could stash the test, James walked into the bathroom, a concerned expression on his face.
"(Y/N), are you..." he was cut off, looking down at the test in your hands. You looked stunned as you stared up into his concerned eyes. "A-are you pregnant?" he asked, you looked down guiltily and shed a tear, nodding your head. James was shocked, but immediately went into protective mode. "Everything's going to be fine baby, we'll book you a doctor's appointment to make sure everything is okay." he reassured you, kissing your forehead as he cradled you in his arms.
The next day, James took you to the hospital where the doctor ran a few tests to confirm whether or not you were pregnant. James stayed by your side the whole time, comforting you and making sure you were comfortable, after all, you were carrying his baby...
"Well (Y/N), you're not pregnant." the doctor said with a smile, knowing how nervous you truly were. You looked up at her with a look of disbelief. James quickly engulfed you in a hug, smothering your face in kisses as you thanked the doctor, leaving the hospital. Once you made it out to the car, James stared deep into your eyes, kissing you passionately.
"I love you so much (Y/N)." he smiled, kissing you again, relief setting in for both of you.

Kendall: You and Kendall had been dating for almost six years. You were both only young when you first started dating, but to most people's surprise, you've somehow managed to last. You were sitting at home one day watching some silly TV shows when the subject of a females "monthly gift" came up. You started thinking about it and realised what the date was. You quickly jumped up to check your calender when you realised you were late. I mean, you'd been late before but this time, you were really late. You began to panic, thinking the worst when you'd started reeling off other symptoms of pregnancy. You couldn't help but break down and cry as you thought about how much a baby would change your life; beginning to ask yourself questions about whether or not you were ready to become a parent. You suddenly sucked it up when you heard Kendall walk into the apartment.
"Babe, I'm..." he stopped, seeing you'd been crying. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" he asked quickly, jumping into concerned boyfriend mode. You gave a half smile, pretending to be okay.
"I, uh- I think I'm pregnant." you said quietly, motioning to the calendar behind you. He walked over and looked, his draw dropped. You started walking away when he stopped you.
"I'm gonna go and get a test, we need to be positi- we need to be sure." he stopped himself. You nodded as he rushed out the door. You sat down on the couch tapping your foot anxiously as you awaited his return. As soon as he ran through the door, you took the test and locked yourself in the bathroom. Outside the door, you could hear Kendall pacing as you waited. You knew that if it was positive, you'd be just fine, you'd have to be. But you desperately hoped it would be negative, especially with everything going on in your life right now. You looked down to see the test was ready. You sucked in a deep breath and stepped out to show Kendall the results. You handed it to him, he looked down at it with a confused expression.
"It's negative." you said with a small smile. Kendall looked slightly disappointed, but embraced you in a protective hug anyway. 
"You know," he started, mumbling into your hair. "It wouldn't have been too bad if it was positive." he smiled. And right then, you knew Kendall would make an amazing father some day.

Logan: You and Logan had been best friends for a long time, but you'd only just been going out for about six weeks. Your ex boyfriend didn't treat you very well and Logan wanted to be the one to always take care of you and protect you from anything. But there was one thing he couldn't protect you from, at least not now. You were sitting in the living room on Logan's apartment one evening, waiting for him to return home from work. You're not really sure why you let yourself into his apartment, or why you were there, but you really needed him. You and Logan hadn't slept together since you got together but your period was late, and you knew that it hadn't been that long ago since your ex broke up with you. Panicked, you ran over to Logan's house where you sat patiently waiting. As soon as Logan walked through the door, you burst into tears.
"(Y/N), sweetheart, what's wrong?" he asked, his arms wrapped securely around you.
"I-I think I'm... Pregnant!" you managed to choke out between sobs. Logan didn't even flinch. He tightened his grip on you and kissed your forehead, letting you cry.
"Everything is going to be fine, babe, okay?" he spoke soothingly. "First thing in the morning, I'll run out and get you a test, then we'll know for sure, okay?" you nodded your head, allowing yourself to be carried upstairs into Logan's bed where he cradled you all night long.
In the morning, as promised, Logan rushed out to the store to buy you a pregnancy test. As soon as he returned, you went to take the test right away. Before you had the chance, you screamed with delight, and relief, as you ran back out to the kitchen where he was waiting patiently. "It's negative?" he asked, looking at your reaction. You smiled widely, shaking your head.
"I don't need the test." you smiled.
"What? Why?" he asked seriously, standing up from his spot on the couch. "(Y/N), you have to be sure that..."
"I know I'm not pregnant, because my period came." you interrupted him. He sighed with relief; kissing your lips softly. "I love you Logan." you blurted out for the first time as he looked into your eyes. He smiled, kissing your nose.
"I love you too."