18: You moved to LA with him you're feeling home sick and he comforts you.

Carlos: You had given up everything to move out to LA with your boyfriend Carlos. You'd been dating for almost three years and for a fair part of the relationship, you'd been communicating over a long distance. Finally, neither of you could take it any more and Carlos asked you to move in. You were so glad you said yes, but there were days where you really missed home. Carlos often tried to comfort you if he had the slightest doubt that you were feeling homesick. Most of the time he'll sit down with you and hold you in his arms while you talk, cry or whatever else it takes for you to feel better. Since this isn't something that happens all that often, he will usually take you home soon after to keep you going.

James: You and James had been living together for a few months in his LA home. You loved LA and had always wanted to live there, which was part of the reason James asked you to move in with him. The only problem with that was the distance between your old home and your new home. Back home you had all your family and friends, whereas here, you only had James and his friends. Most of the time it didn't bother you, but there were times when you felt really home sick. This particular night, you were feeling extremely lonely in the big city and wanted nothing more than to go home. Instead of comforting you, James decided to show you all the great things about LA in the form of a date to take your mind off things. By the end of the night there were no doubts in your mind; you were truly home whenever you were with James, and that's all you needed.

Kendall: A couple of weeks ago, Kendall asked you to move in with him in LA. You couldn't believe he'd asked you and immediately said yes, barely thinking of the consequences that would come along with it. You had finally finished packing all of your boxes from home and were standing in the living room of your empty apartment. LA was a long way away from here, you didn't know how you would deal with it, but at that very moment you already felt home sick. Kendall could sense that something was wrong, so he comforted you. He walked around your town with you for a bit, holding hands and letting you talk for as long as you wanted about it. When it was time to finally leave, Kendall assured you that everything would be alright and that you would love your new home with him.

Logan: You and Logan had just recently become engaged. Since you didn't already lived together and there was a long distance commute between the two of you, he asked you to move in with him. The only downside to this was that it was in LA. Knowing that the best way to start a family with him and finally settle down before the wedding was to move, you did. You'd been so happy in the past month and a half, living with Logan in LA, but today you found out you were pregnant. As soon as you found out, you broke down crying and Logan comforted you. You explained to him that you were homesick and how you'd always wanted to have a baby at home. Logan held you in his arms all night while you talked and cried, then talked some more. The next day, Logan surprised you by taking you home. He showed you all the places you visited together and shared all the memories he had with you. By the end of it, he showed you to a house you'd never seen. Once inside the house, Logan informed you that this was your new family home. 

"Welcome home baby." he said with a smile as you began to imagine all the new memories you'd have in this chapter of your life.