28: kissing

Carlos: Whenever you're feeling like everything is too much, Carlos will take you for a walk, taking you to the same place every time. When you reach this spot, you'll sit up on the ledge while Carlos stands in front of you, listening as you vent to him, explaining every detail of what's making you upset. When you're done, Carlos will kiss your forehead or nose; he thinks this is the sweetest way to show you he cares and it never fails to bring a smile to your face.

James:Whenever you're feeling like everything is too much, Carlos will take you for a walk, taking you to the same place every time. When you reach this spot, you'll sit up on the ledge while Carlos stands in front of you, listening as you vent to him, explaining every detail of what's making you upset. When you're done, Carlos will kiss your forehead or nose; he thinks this is the sweetest way to show you he cares and it never fails to bring a smile to your face.

James: When the two of you kiss, it's always sweet and meaningful, full of love and care. His hands will lift your shirt, resting on the small of your back or on your hips, while your hands are caressing his face; aiming to bring him as close to you as possible.

Logan:Your kisses with Logan are usually extremely sweet and corny. You'll be messing around by taking his hat and running away with it and he'll chase after you, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you towards him. You'll spin around in his arms and grin at him, before stepping up on the tip of your toes and pressing a sweet kiss to his lips.