Kits (WARNING ULTIMATE CUTENESS IS COMING)

PhantomxWolf asked: Hollyleaf, if you had kits what would you name them?

Fallen Leaves: *blushes 50 different shades of red* 

Hollyleaf: *blushes 100 different shades of red*

Fallen Leaves: Uhhh.....

Hollyleaf: I'm guessing that their father would be Fallen Leaves right? *stares at nothing, trying to get over the blush on her face*

Fallen Leaves: I think so....

Hollyleaf: Well... *turns to Fallen Leaves* What would we name them?

Fallen Leaves: Well, what gender would they be? And how many?

Hollyleaf: Ummm let's do two tom names and two she-cat names.

Fallen Leaves: Okay... well for a tom, how about Leaf Caught in Storm?

Hollyleaf: A bit long... but I like it how you added Leaf in it.. After us... For one of the she-cats... how about a warrior name? 

Fallen Leaves: *in a very serious matter, nods head*                                                                                     

Hollyleaf: Then the she-cat, no matter what she looks like will be named Stonekit. 

Fallen Leaves:*smiles warmly* And the other she-cats name should be Petal of Blooming Orchid.

Hollyleaf: *smiles back with just as much warmth* I love it.

Fallen Leaves: Now what should the toms warrior name be? 

Hollyleaf: Well.... how about Crowkit?

Fallen Leaves: After your father?

Hollyleaf: Yes. After my.... father.

Fallen Leaves: That's nice. Names after our fathers. *intertwines tail with Hollyleaf's* 

Hollyleaf: I can imagine them... Stonekit being the strongest she-cat. Not just physically but mentally too.

Fallen Leaves: *presses side into Hollyleaf's* And Petal would be small, but she's the bravest of them all.

Hollyleaf: While Crowkit and Leaf would be the best of friends, always hunting for adventure and always getting in trouble.

Fallen Leaves: And when their made warriors and sharpclaws we will be there to congratulate them...

Hollyleaf: I... I can't think of this... *moves away from Fallen Leaves and lays down, looking away from him* 

Fallen Leaves: *lays down next to Hollyleaf and wraps his body somewhat around hers and whispers* Hey.... It's okay, I'm here.

Hollyleaf: I won't ever be able to have kits....

Fallen Leaves: It's okay, we have each other. *nuzzles her comfortingly*

Hollyleaf: Yeah, we do. *smiles at him, remembering something* I just wanted a friend...

Fallen Leaves: And you have one. Right, here.

(A/N- I WAS FIGGIN FANGIRLING TO THE MAX WHEN I WROTE THIS!!!! XD I just wanted to put out there that I am making a Holly Leaves fanfic and it should be out by at the latest, the end of July.)