"Good, after this we're going back to the house since Tae and Hoseok are out, it'll be more private and intimate for us there. They should be leaving soon actually" he said whilst looking at his watch

"Will I ever get to meet your parents?"

"Of course, they just wanted you to be a vampire first so that there would be no risk of them wanting to drink human blood. Like I said, it just smells a lot better than any other type so it is very tempting"

"I see, so... will they be nice to me?"

"Baby, how could anyone ever be not nice to you. I'll kill anyone who upsets you" he said with a smile

"Looks like you have a lot of killing to do then Kookie" I said without realising and saw his face flash with anger

"Who upset you?"

"No one, forget I said anything. It was way before Yoongi and stuff so it doesn't matter anymore"

"Baby..."

"I don't want to talk about it, let's just enjoy tonight" I said with a smile and saw him push the thought to the back of his mind for now as he smiled at me and ate a strawberry

~~

We walked into the house to find it silent, signalling that Hoseok and Tae had actually left. Jungkook pulled my jacket and shoes off for me and flung me onto his back, making me keep my arms and legs tight around his body as he used his arms to grab a few things. I kissed over his neck gently, licking it over his soft spot and felt his body quiver slightly with the sudden action.

"Let's go get in bed for a bit baby, we can't do anything now until the full moon is out completely"

"Okay... do you need to drink from me at all? I just realised you haven't since you got back from your parents... that must nearly be two weeks now"

"I suppose a little but I did have some whilst I was at my parents so I'm not too weak at the moment"

"What? You... you drank from someone else?" I asked feeling my heart break a little. I was suddenly spun round so me and Jungkook were chest to chest with my legs still around his waist

"No baby, I wouldn't do that... I made that mistake once and I'm not doing it again"

"Then... how did you have blood?"

"From a bottle, it's like a beer bottle of blood. A company my parents use so they always have a stock of blood. I mentioned to you early into W when we met that I used to drink bottled stuff, do you remember? So technically... I did drink someone else's blood... but it wasn't in anyway similar to how I drink from you... is that okay?"

"Yeah, I guess you had to survive one way or another" I said and smiled at him to show I wasn't that upset over it

"Okay... lets go get in bed" he suggested and I nodded and placed a gentle kiss on his lips

As soon as we got into the bedroom Jungkook stripped me down to just my boxers and did the same to him before leading me to the bed and placing a thin sheet over us for some coverage.

"Why do you like to cuddle naked?" I asked him

"It feels better, it makes me feel closer to you... and it just feels better, do you not think?"

"Yeah, I agree. I just wondered" I replied and smiled at him. I caught his eyes looking at my neck occasionally, eyeing over the scars that were fading now. "Do you want to drink Kookie?"

"What? Oh no... I'm okay"

"I want you to though, I want to feel you drink from me one last time as a human"