Sam.x.Reader- "Are We Having Fun Yet?"

Imagine: Sam taking you to a carnival after a break up, and you take out your rage on the whack a mole.

A/N: Wow it's been a whole ass minute hasn't it?

________________________________________________________________________________

You were sitting in your room with all the lights off.. again. You didn't care to turn them on. You didn't care to do anything really. Everything hurt and all you wanted to do was sit in your room with the lights off for the rest of your stupid existence.

"Stupid asshole.." You thought, thinking of all the ways you could have avoided the breakup, but it was inevitable. He was an asshole who didn't think you were enough and buried his problems deep into.. other people.

You closed your eyes trying to picture something else instead of the ghastly sight of him with the other woman in your bed.. the very bed you were laying in.. damn it..

You closed your eyes tighter until the sound of your door creaking caught your attention. Thesmall light from the hallway crawled into your bedroom, absorbing the darkness you worked so hard to maintain these past few days.

Sam. His massive frame creeped into the frame, blanketing the light once there, but none the less you could still make out very feature on his face. His eyes were still bright and filled with concern as he traced over your hidden form in the covers. His brows furrowed as he hid his body partially behind the door.

"Hey (y/n)," he said, his voice low and sweet. The sound of him almost made you want to cry. You felt so deprived of love, his concern made your breathing feel easier. 

Looking at your body fully covered in the big, fluffy comforter with nothing but your face sticking out facing him made his heart break for you, "How are you feeling?"

You signed. The ache in your heart still very much prevalent, "Honestly Sammy.. I've been better..".

You heard him take a long breath through his nose. It wasn't a disappointed sigh, but a more apologetic one. He opened the door fully and took a step into your room whilst turning on your light. You hissed as the bright light burned your eyes and quickly began hiding your face fully under the covers.

"SAM WHAT THE HELL!" You screeched from the pile of blankets, but Sam did nothing but chuckle.

"Come on, (y/n). I haven't seen you in days! I miss you!" He exclaimed throwing his body next to you on the bed as you continued to hide.

"Go away Sam!" You yelled again, nudging him slightly with your foot, but he didn't budge. He just laid there chuckling at your weak attempt.

"Listen, I'll make you a deal," he said as he rolled his body to face your fluffy blanket mess. You turned your body as well and poked your head out just as you had it before.

This was the first time Sam had really gotten a good look at you since you came home the other day, and to say he was shocked was an understatement. Your face was almost a permanent shade of light pink and your eyes were puffy and swollen. You almost looked like you were having a slight allergic reaction to the dried tear marks on your face, and your stuffy nose would have made people believe it. But the dim shade of (y/e/c) in your eyes made him see how hurt you were. He knew the guy you were with was bad news, and maybe if he had told you that you wouldn't be so crushed.

It was his job to protect you and he let you down. Ever since you were kids it had been that way. Dean was his big brother and he wanted to be yours. You and dean were his best friends, and knowing he let this guy hurt you despite his gut instincts felt like a gust of wind being knocked out of him.