Dean.x.reader Movie Night

http://ifunny.co/fun/EoUiPbUo

You and Dean always had a, well, complicated relationship... Sort of. You guys were close, don't get that twisted. You guys would jump in front of a bullet for each other faster than the shooter can pull the trigger, but that didn't stop you guys from playfully bullying each other. That's just how you guys were. It was a hate/love relationship.

Dean almost always started it though. He would come into a room and make a snark comment about it or you and leave. If you and Sam were together hanging out as you guys usually did, Dean would poke fun like a elementary school child about you two secretly being together.

That's how it was, and to be honest you wouldn't have it any other way. Except for when he was actually trying to push your buttons. He loved to see how far he could push you before you snapped, and he always knew when he was getting close when you stopped replying.

"Movie night?" You suggested as you and Sam sat at the foot of the tv and opened the box of DVD's, looking for any movie you all could agree on.

You, Sam, and Dean were up in the basement of your house. This was basically your hang out spot for when your parents and John went out for an extended period of time for hunts. It was nice since despite how small it was. It had a little, old blue couch with a small little shelf that lead back into the wall. That's where Dean likes to sit.

"Um, The Breakfast Club?" You suggested as you pulled out the DVD. Sam nodded and you both looked back at Dean for his approval.

"Can we not watch something that's gonna put me to sleep?"

"Hey, I offered Breakfast Club, not the movie on your life." You snapped as you began to take out the DVD and place it in the DVD player. You walked up and sat beside Sam on the couch, propping your feet on his lap as you watched the movie start.

"Where even is this high school?"

"If you were paying attention you'd know. He said it in the very beginning of the movie."

"All I saw was the David Bowie quote. The rest was just blah, blah, blah..." 

"Wow! I'm surprised you can read, Dean!"

You were getting agitated. This was probably your favorite movie ever and he has to be an ass through out the whole thing. He stuck his tongue out mockingly, while making facial expressing to mimic you.

At this point in the movie John Bender  and Andrew Clark were arguing again in the middle of the isle between the tables and you smirked. You turned around to Dean just like John did to Andrew and at the same time held you middle finger upside down while quoting:

"Can you hear this? Do you want me to turn it up?" Your voice sinked with the characters as you turned your middle finger upwards at Dean

"Can you hear this? Do you want me to turn it up?" Your voice sinked with the characters as you turned your middle finger upwards at Dean. His face froze, obviously annoyed at your victory. You smiled and sat back down just as you had before, and continued to watch some more of the movie.

The movie always went by fast for you. Considering the fact that you've seen it over a thousand times, but to Sam and Dean it seemed to drag. Not so much for Sam because he personally enjoyed it, but for Dean. Boy, did it seem to just drag on...

And on..

And on...

He wanted to go do something fun. He wanted to go and play tag like a five year old. He was practically ready to jump off the roof to see if he could fly just for the sheer heck of it, but no. He knew this was your favorite movie and was determined to stay here for you despite his growing urge for a thrill.

He couldn't do it. He had to walk or do something.

"Hey imma go get some popcorn." He stated, not waiting for an answer before he raced out the door and down the stairs.

You looked over at Sam, slightly confused at Deans hectic behavior, but brushed it off. He's always hungry anyways, you thought.

Dean came back, happily content with the little walk he got in which involved him getting popcorn as a reward. He climbed back up on his shelf, making as much noise as possible to get you to turn around. For you to acknowledge his presence for a second, but you knew his tricks. You knew what he was trying to do. You were smart, and use to deans shit by now. He grimaced, wanting some type of reaction.

He grabbed a handful of popcorn and began to chew it obnoxiously loud, making grunting noises, but you were silent. You were highly annoyed since that was one of your biggest pet peeves, but you didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he could get under your skin so easily.

You sighed heavily.

Dean smirked. He knew he was getting closer. He grabbed a kernel and tossed it at you, but missed. He rolled his eyes and chucked it, making it his your shoulder.

You stood your ground.

He threw another and hit right in between you and Sam.

You stood your ground.

He grunted and grabbed a handful and chucked it.

That. Was. It.

"DEAN WINCHESTER!" You shouted, running your hands through your hair as you brushed stray kernels from it. He let out an evil laugh and when you turned to face him all there was was a shit eating grin.