Castiel.x.reader

http://ifunny.co/fun/zZZAqlKZ3

"(Y/n) you go inside the building and look around, if he's not in there Dean and I are bound to find him out here." Sam directed as everyone got out of the Impala. Castiel has been missing all afternoon, and not answering anyone's prayers or cellphone calls/ texts ( not even Deans). It wasn't like Cas to be MIA so suddenly, so you decided to summon Balthazar and long story short you were told he was in this abandon ass- building.

"Call if anything happens, and I mean ANYTHING!" Dean said, dragging out the ANY, and turning to walk into the woods.

"Got it!" You yelled as you eagerly began to run towards the building. It was cemented, and looked almost like a prison. It had broken windows, chipped paint, crumbled bits of wall with vines slowly making its way up it. It must have been beautiful when it was first built, but now it was left to rot.

You ran around the back of the building, staying close to the wall with your gun in hand. You had the demon and Angel blades with you, just in case. You saw the backdoor and quickly tried jiggling the doorknob...

'God damnit..of course it's locked!'  You grabbed a pin from your pony tail held hair and soon began to pick at the lock, and I'm less then mere seconds the door clicked and slowly pushed itself open a crack. You smiled and pushed the door back with your gun in front of you.

"Empty..." You whispered to yourself, as you slowly took a step inside the void of darkness. You black combat boots creaking against the old oak wooded floors.

As your eyes adjusted to the darkness, you saw nothing, but empty rooms. The walls were barren, except for holes and peeling paint, dirt on the floors along with broken glass from the Windows and dust on the empt shelves.

Upstairs was no different, no sign of anything. As you walked back downstairs, ready to tell the boys the building was a bust and to be ready to kick Balthazar's ass, you noticed a slight glow coming from the floor boards. You looked out the window, then back down at the floor.

"The sun isn't up yet..." You mumbled to yourself. It didn't smell like fire. Confused and a bit worried you walked around until you found a door leading down another flight of stares. A low, dim, orangish glow seemed to be shining at the end of it. You quickly held your gun in front of you and slowly began to walk along the wall down the stairs, flinching every so often at the creeks they made.

Once you were at the bottom, you crouched down onto the floor with your gun up against your chest. You took a long, deep breath in and slowly began to peak your head out from around the corner.

"Cas!" You called as you jumped up from the floor, practically running towards the angel who was trapped in a ring of holy fire.

"Hello (y/n)," he spoke as you began to pour salt on the fire, making it extinguish. The room was now dark and the only light was from outside. The moon had crept it's way in through the windows and was eliminating Cas's face. His blue eyes popping more than usual.

You felt flustered, but took a step a step forward to him... then another.. then another.. Until you were only an inch away. You quickly  wrapped your small arms around his waste and hugged him tight. You felt a single hand touch your back and you knew it was him "hugging back". You smiled and held tighter.

"...don't you ever do that again asshole..."

Okay I know that on was a bit shorter than usual but I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway. I thought it was kinda cute >u<!