I can't listen...Part (2) Dean.x.reader

"Mmph...." you groaned, wiping the back of your hand across your face. You could feel your head throbbing and your throat felt like sandpaper.

"(Y/n)?"

Your head slowly turned to look at who's ever muffled voice that was. You slowly opened your eyes to a dimly lit room with Sam and Cas sitting on either side of your bed. You pulled a weak smile as you looked over at Sam.

"Hiya, Sammy," you said dully. Your voice scratchy and almost unrecognizable.

"Hey, slugger."

"Castiel, looking handsome as ever." You said jokingly as you turned your head to him and then back over to Sam. Sam looked rough. He had bags under his eyes and his beard is grown out a bit. He looked raggedy.

You sat up a bit. Sam jumped at your sudden movements and grabbed another pillow, placing it behind your back. Once adjusted you looked around again and frowned.

"Where's Dean-bean?" You asked with a smirk, a chuckled hid under your breath.

"Here, drink some water." Sam said quickly, almost changing the subject.

You took the water and chugged half the glass. Water had never tasted so good in your whole life. The scratchiness in your throat no longer felt like nails on a chalkboard every time you sucked in the slightest bit of oxygen.

"Anyway, where's Dean?" You asked again. You saw Sam shift uncomfortably at your question and soon your anxiety began to rise.

"He's-..uh... on a food run." Sam said, clearing his throat in between. You frowned, and wanted to pry, but you were starving. Your stomach growled and both Castiel and Sam's heads shot towards you.

"What was that?" Cas asked worriedly. You let out a painful chuckle.

"It was my stomach. Momma needs food" you said jokingly causing Sam to let out a breathy laugh.

"I'll go see where dean is with that food." Sam said then got up and left quickly leaving you and cas.

"So, did you miss me?" You asked Castiel jokingly. You began to scoot over closer to where Sam was and patted the empty space next to you. Cas sat down with a tight grin on his face, his ankles crossed as he awkwardly sat next to you.

"Yes, very much. It's been a rough week without you here and-..."

"Wait... week!?"

"Well, yes. The demon took a lot out of your system, but with much of my grace I had repaired you and-..."

"Where the hell is she?" Your heads snapped towards the door.

"Dean she's in her room, awake. She's fine, just hungry." You heard Sam reply. You looked at cas who was staring at the door expectantly, and you watched the door too as footsteps rushed towards the room. Before you both knew it Dean stood before you both with Sam rushing in behind him.

"(Y/n)..." Dean spoke as he began to walk towards you. You tried to sit up, but Deans large arms wrapped around your wasted and pulled you up before you had the chance. His arms almost completely wrapped around your frame. His grip was tight, like he couldn't let you go even if his life depended on it. You were suffocating in the sent of whisky and motor oil with something else that you can only describe as Dean. It gave you the same feeling of drinking a warm beverage on a cold day.