Supernatural.x.reader

http://ifunny.co/fun/CV31v1qm3

"Hey (y/n)!" Your uncle Bobby called from his desk. You walked out of the kitchen in your sweats with a cup of you hurt in hand. You had been staying with your uncle for a few weeks as you tried to clear your mind from a rough hunt you had.

"Sup," you said as you walked in, sitting on the couch. He sighed and continued to read the book in front of him as he spoke to you:

"A couple of idjits, The Winchesters, are in need of some assistance and I'm a little busy here. You think you're up for it? It's down by that bar you usually go too. If not I'm sure Garth can go check it out or something..." Bobby said, looking up at you. You could tell he was a bit worried to let you go back out on a hunt. You were his only blood line left and despite his 'Family Don't End In Blood' statement he still felt more protective of you.

"It's cool I got it. I need to get out for a bit anyway." You stated with a smirk. Bobby just gave you a closed mouth smile and nodded.

He was a bit worried but not for the reason you might be thinking. He was worried because the boys have been known to be... Well.... Heart breakers. You were a very attractive, young female hunter and he knew how Dean was. Sam too, but he wasn't one to have that many one night stands.

"Just..," he sighed before continuing, "...be careful kid." He looked down solemnly at the book, silently cursing at himself for losing his place. You smirked at his worry and knew what he meant by 'be careful'. You walked over to him and hugged his neck from behind. You buried your face in his shoulder and sighed happily as he brought a hand up and patting your shoulder.

"Thanks, Uncle Bobby."

                                       ****
You went up to your room and picked out the outfit you were gonna wear. You wanted something you knew you could rock and look good in. I mean, come on, the WINCHESTERS? Hello? Have you seen the hunk of hunters? You knew you had to at least give them something to look at other than the book without making it obvious.

You quickly grabbed your red and black flannel, your red crop top, a pair of ripped blue skinny jeans, and finally your brown combat boots. You knew this would get at least Dean to glance, plus your shirt shows off your rad belly button ring.

You quickly threw the outfit on and brushed your hair and styled it ( however you want )

You quickly threw the outfit on and brushed your hair and styled it ( however you want ). You put on light make up, eyeliner, mascara, nude lipstick. You brushed your teeth cause, heh, ya never know, and you grabbed your bag and left. Kissing your uncle Bobby before you left you hopped in an old beat up truck he gave you and you set off to the bar Bobby had mentioned before.

                                        ****

Sam and Dean felt like they were sitting at that bar for eternity. They had gotten there a while ago before even calling Bobby and soon feel impatient waiting for who they though was going to be him or Garth.

Dean ordered another two beers for him and Sam as he crossed his arms over the table, resting his head tiredly on the counter. Sam chuckled in response to his actions and sipped the fresh beer that was placed in front of him.

"God, how long does it take? He lives two miles away!" Dean groaned, impatience basically pouring out of his ears. Sam grunted in response, beginning to feel impatient and a bit worried as well.

That's when he heard the door to enter acne chime and he pried his eyes of the bare counter towards the sound. His hazel eyes now wide and awe struck at the woman who had walked in.

"Dean," Sam croaked, dragging his knuckles across the counter and lightly shaking his older brothers arm. Dean groaned and shook his arm to get Sam to leave him alone, obviously very agitated and bored. Sam didn't give up , and smacked his brother upside the head as he continued to watch the woman before him.

Her eyes scanned the place, as if looking for someone, but soon landed on him. A smile appeared on her face as she walked towards him, swaying her hips slightly.

"Dean.." Sam said again patting his arm a few times. Very annoyed and ready to smack Sam, Dean shot straight up, bitch facing his brother coldly. Sam ignored him and motioned his head towards the woman who seemed to be walking towards them.

Deans lips parted as he tried to keep his jaw from dropping. His eyes scanned over her body along with her outfit, the belly button ring making him smirk a bit. His heart sped up as she grabbed a stool and dragged it in between him and sam.

"Hey, I'm (y/n) Singer."