Dean.x.reader Wedding

http://ifunny.co/fun/8ag17u9Z3

"Hey, how's it going in here?" Sam asked as he walked in to the confined dressing room. You ran your hand down the frizzy bottom of your white dress.

"It's good. I'm nervous to all hell though,"

Sam chuckled as you began to fidget with your curly hair. Your nerves were beginning to get to you, and you honestly felt like puking a bit, but you knew it was all in your head despite the fact your heart was pounding out of your chest.

"Yeah I just went to talk to Dean, and believe me he is too."

You smiled at the thought of the big, strong hunter quivering in a tuxedo. You gave a small chuckle and then sighed heavily, sitting down on the small stool in front of Sam. He watched your movements and copied, sitting in a fancy table chair in the corner.

"I can't believe this is happening... It seemed like only yesterday I was freaking out over what the salad dressing should be. And just FYI it's just grocery store ranch.." You said, your hands at your temples in astonishment at how fast time flew.

"It's okay. I've either been eating salad from a fast food chain or a gas station, so the dressing doesn't really matter."

You giggled looking down at your French tipped fingers. They were callous from the hunting, but the lady who did your nails tried hard to make them softer, even recommending some lotion that you've been using everyday now.

"Cas is still gonna walk you down the isle, right?" Sam asked, you ran your now sweat palms down your dress. You didn't know where Cas was, or if he was showing up, but it was stupid to worry if he wasn't. He wouldn't miss it for the world and you and Dean both knew it. You just nodded your head and it went silent for a little bit.

"Well the ceremony is about to start, I'm gonna go and stand next to Dean. I'll see you in a little bit!" Sam got up from the chair and briskly walked to the door, kissing the top of your head before leaving.

The butterflies got stronger as the minuets that felt like hours began to pass. You began to think irrational things and your nerves were eating you from the inside out. You were a reck fro about 30 minutes before you heard a knock at the door, and black messy hair soon peaked through the crack.

"(Y/n) I believe it's time for me to walk you down the isle,"

You looked up at Cas and saw he said as wearing a white trench coat. His hair was a bit messy, but of course he could make it work. He had on white pants and black shoes, but with his normal tie. You smiled at the fact he dressed up for the occasion, and promptly walked over to the door and hugged him.

"Thanks Cas, it means a lot that'd you do this for me," you said into his chest. He hugged you back awkwardly, but he meant it sincerely.

"I'm happy to do it for you, (y/n)."

You locked arms and made your way to the towering double doors, holding your long dress up so you wouldn't trip. Cas knocked once on the door and the doors opened, revealing a big, church room.

It looked like the large cliché church, but to you it was perfect. They had laid out the white carpet that Cas was walking you across. Dean standing at the end of the isle with a look of pure awe and disbelief. He couldn't believe HE, an alcoholic hot headed hunter, would be marrying the embodiment of true perfection and beauty. Sam stood next to him with a wide grin and waved at you, and Garth stood beside him, tears dramatically streaming down his face. Then there stood your bridesmaids, Jody Mills, Alex, Claire, and Donna. All wearing they were comfortable with. You didn't have a maid of honor, so you just let Sam be that too. There was no audience, just the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Castiel of course was the pastor. Who better else to wed you other than an angel of the lord himself? You stood holding deans hands as tight as you could. Staring at each other throughout the entire ceremony, not even paying attention to what Castiel was saying half the time. You would whisper little "I love you's" to each other every now and again as you stood there with smirks on your faces.

Garth, every now and again, would let a loud sob slip and when the room would go quiet he would apologize through sobs. Dean would roll his eyes and you would chuckle, holding back tears of joy yourself. Then finally the moment came:

"Dean (m/n) Winchester, do you take (y/f/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n), to be your lawful wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in rich and in poor, for as long as you both shall live?"

Dean looked at you with such a wide smile, green eyes shimmering with a bit of tears in his eyes, before letting go of your hand as Sam placed the ring in it and then putting it on your finger.

"You're damn right I do."

You quickly moved your hand to your eyes, whipping tears that had pushed their way through. Thank god for waterproof mascara.

"And do you, (y/f/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n), take Dean (m/n) Winchester, to be your lawful wedded husband? To have and to hold, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do!" You basically screamed, shaking you head up and down and putting deans ring on his finger. Dean chuckled slightly, letting the tears fall from his face.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Dean grabbed your hips and pulled you close, kissing you softly but passionately. An uproar of clapping hands began and loud sobs coming from Garth, but they seemed distant when kissing Dean.

You were each others everything.