Boys.x.child!reader.x.Bobby // Nice to meet you!

Imagine: the boys taking you to see Bobby for the first time

Lol guess who decided to update.
_______________________________

You were five years old the day you ran into the Winchesters. It wasn't a gruesome way to meet. No one was murdered, no one was rescued.

Your mom was an old friend of the Winchesters. She would usually bring you along, introduce you to everyone you met. You were very well behaved. Everyone awed over you and how cute you were.

Sam and Dean were reoccurring faces. You loved them like big brothers, and whenever you saw them (despite not really knowing what was happening) your whole face lit up. They were your moms best friends and yours too.

They adored you. You were special to them. Still so young and pure. Still so innocent and kind, not really knowing about how the world works yet. It was always refreshing to see you.

You remember this particular day though like it was yesterday. You went over to see Sam and Dean. You stayed with them in the hotel, coloring and letting Sam teach you how to read.

"Okay, ready short stack? What does," Sam began looking through the small kids book to find an easy word for you to try as you sat giggling on his lap, "that word say?"

You followed Sam's long finger towards a three letter on the page. You frowned at it for a minute before suddenly bursting out into giggles again.

"Cat!!"

He nodded, cheering you on and running his finger underneath the sentence to tell you to keep going.

"The...cat....in...the...h-hat!" You read slowly, twirling your head to look at Sam in reassurance. He beamed down at you with a bright and proud smile.

"Good job, cupcake! That was so amazing I'm so proud of you!!" He praised, his hands shaking you slightly causing you to laugh hysterically in his arms.

"What's going on in here?"

You and Sam both looked up to see your mother and Dean walk in. You jumped off of Sam's lap and ran towards your mother who picked you up with ease.

"I read momma!! I read the sentence!!" You squealed proudly.

"That's great, baby!" She kissed your cheek and set you back down, watching you bolt back over to Sam who was now standing with a serious expression on his face. You were to young to understand, and payed no mine to it as you held your arms up to have him pick you up.

He obliged of course. Picking you up and carrying you on his hip as if you were his. The expression only left momentarily as he glanced your way before looking back at the fearful ones on his older brother and your mother.

"Come see me, (y/n/n)." Dean came over, taking you from Sam's arms so he could talk to your mom. It was passed your bedtime anyway, and if dean knew kids he definitely knew how to put them asleep.