Sam.x.reader Arguments

http://ifunny.co/fun/fPqjfmjY3

Sam stared at his phone again, his foot impatiently tapping as anxiety began to crawl up him. He was mad, but not at you anymore, no, at himself. He shouldn't have tried to force the questions like that on you, it was wrong of him, but he was so mad... So furious, and still is. He continued to stare until he unlocked his phone and tried to call you again, only for it to go straight to voicemail:

"This is (y/n) if your in trouble call Sam or Dean, if you can't reach them them leave a detailed voicemail about your dilemma and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

You knew Sam was calling you, but you kept your phone off anyways. First, knowing it'd bug the shit out of him, and Second, after what he said you couldn't stand the sound of his voice at the moment. Sam had taken you out to your first date and you thought it would have been a good time to open up to him a bit about your past, but when you did Sam made began to make accusations...

When you were younger you were raped, abused, bullied horrendously, severely depressed, the whole nine yards. But to put the cherry on top on the "Two Girls One Cup Sunday" your family was killed by a demon you were trying to sell your soul too because last minute your decided not to go through with it. All you wanted was enough money to leave.

When you told Sam that though, he thought it was your fault, saying that was what you get for messing with what you didn't understand. That your life couldn't have been that bad considering all of what he had gone through. You tried to defend yourself which turned into a heated argument and now.. This.

Sam felt awful and that stuff he said to you was uncalled for and not even true. He shouldn't have overreacted more or less talk to you the way he had. He tried again to call you, getting frustrated at himself, but it went to the same old voicemail:

"This is (y/n) if your in trouble call Sam or Dean, if you can't reach them them leave a detailed voicemail about your dilemma and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

Tears began to build up in his eyes as he gripped his hair in anger, squeezing it until burning tears fell down his cold cheeks. His face bright red with anger. He lashed out, and threw the phone at the wall, kicking the coffee table over and watched as the wooden legs broke. He began to pace back and forth, trying to keep himself content.

You weren't mad anymore though, you were just hurt and upset. You felt like scum and all you did was cry a block or two down the street in the park. It was nighttime, and nobody was outside, it was just you. You huddled your knees to your chest and cried a much needed cry. You kept most of the wails silent, but you were so quiet.

A couple hours passed and Sam was now laying down on the couch with a beer in hand, staring down at the floor blankly with no emotion or expression on his face. He was numb, and the booze was helping him, but he didn't want to move upstairs, he just wanted to wait until you got home to apologize, and when you can through the door he practically pounced on you, dropping the empty bottle on the ground and shattering it. Your make up stained your red puffy face, but he whipped it, and bombarded you with endless apologizes that you knew were sincere. You accepted them all and helped him clean up the mess that he made.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay this one was short and probably pretty shitty. I just finished it during 1st period, so it's not its best. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it though.