"So what if he's a fucking CEO?" Laxus spat acting tough but he was scared witless inside. He hopes that he hasn't been found out when he put a drug in Ming Chu's glass a while ago. It was an aphrodisiac making the person lose control of himself.

While Su Tao was stunned at the side, he's doomed ah! Doomed! His boyfriend is here, he told him that he won't be here. 〒_〒

"Little Laxus, son of Mr. Song a small fry in underworld, also a payed actor for tonight who wanted to take advantage of my WIFE. How ridiculous." Heng Jun said coldly.

While Ming Chu was shocked, payed actor? And what wife!? Who's his wife!?

Laxus was scared and immediately felt fear crawling on his skin and creeping inside his stomach. It was a private deal, how did he knew about it? His dealer said that Ming Chu doesn't have strong backing ah, who's this Heng Jun now?

Laxus felt even more scared when he saw Le Hai with Heng Jun. As the son of one of the Mafia in the country he knows who this person is. The deadliest man in China, Le Hai.

"Take care of him." Heng Jun said and kicked Laxus in his stomach before dragging the stunned Ming Chu away from the Bar. The people who were dancing a while ago watched as the drama unfold in front them. When they saw Ming Chu and Heng Jun walk out, they went back to their business and continued dancing like crazy cockroaches.

Le Hai smiled devilishly at Laxus before stealing a glance at the shaking Sebastian in the side.

Sebastian cried inwardly he knew that something bad would happen tonight and he was right. Sebastian slowly turns his head to the shivering Su Tao at the side and felt bad. He should've told them about his gut feeling a while ago and none of these shit would've happened.

Sebastian rubs Su Tao's shoulder in attempt to calm Su Tao.

Viktor did not like what he saw and gently grabs Su Tao, much to Sebastian's suprise.

"Ah?" Sebastian was speechless. He was about to give Viktor a good scolding when Su Tao hugs Viktor and buried his face in Viktor's chest.

Su Tao doesn't like Viktor getting angry at him. He just wants the fluffy and cheeky Viktor at the moment.

Sebastian's jaw drops at this scene. So, after all this time, he was the only one who's single!? He feel so betrayed!

Sebastian shakes his head, this is not the time to talk about who's single or not, this is... what the fuck...

"TaoTao?" Sebastian softly called Su Tao who's wrapping his hands around Viktor's waist.

Sebastian felt the cold glare from the big man who apparently is Su Tao's boyfriend. Sebastian gulps and lower his head, damn it! You flirts! I hope you choke on your saliva!

"We meet again.." Only then did Sebastian notice another person at the side. He slowly lifts his head and he inwardly cursed his luck tonight

Sebastian widens his eyes when he saw the person slowly walk towards him. It was the person who he had...uh..made pleasure with? What is he doing here? Is he going to ask for compensation of what he did? Oh fuck, Sebastian shivered and his heart palpitated.

"S..Su Tao ah, I guess I'll go first, bye." Sebastian immediately fled away.

His heart feels like it's going to burst. He immediately called for a taxi and was about to get in when the door slammed shut before he could get in.

"What are you running away for?"

--------------------------------------

Ming Chu struggled from Heng Jun's tight grip.

"What are you doing? Let go!" Ming Chu struggled but he was just dragged inside Heng Jun's car.

Ming Chu was grieving, he really really hates this man in this world!

Heng Jun went to the driver's seat and started driving aimlessly with no idea of where he's going.

"Let me go ah! Open this damn door!" Ming Chu yelled at Heng Jun.

"Fuck you, stop the goddamn car!" Still, Heng Jun remained unmoved.

"I'm going to..going to..ahh! You're so annoying!" Ming Chu messed his hair in annoyance.

His body is heating, that bastard actually put drug in his drink without him knowing. It seems like in this world he's stupid and naive, it's not like him at all. It's like something inside him is sucking his soul, his original soul.

It's slowly making him not him. It's like the original soul of this body is slowly occupying his body back. This had Ming Chu a little worried. Where is the system when you need him the most?

But the problem right now is his heating body and his hard member building a little tent down there.

Ming Chu endured and endured.

Until Ming Chu unconsciously moaned due to the slight vibration of the car. His body is slowly getting sensitive with every touch and vibration he's feeling.

"He..Heng Jun..." Ming Chu's hoarse voice rang in the silent car.

------------------------------

(A/N: I'm in a coffee shop while writing this and it's kinda awkward hahaha maybe, maybe not I'll update the other chapters later)