Chapitre 12

Karma's POV

It's the last day of aware stay at the cabin and I'm in a great mood. One day closer to the date. Not that I haven't made advances yet, I just have something special planed as an after date activity. Ring, ring, I check to see who's calling and answer emidiatly.

- Did you find anything! I say getting seriously.

- Yes sir, due to aware extensive research...

- Just cut to the chasse!

- Right! Theirs an underground lab under the CMR. We still don't know what it's there for but Miss Ritsu said that she found something called the Kuro files but couldn't decrypt the content. She also suspects that it has something to do with the guy that blew up the moon.

- Ok, thanks for the hard work, call me if you find anything als.

- Yes sir, Karma sir!

- Dam it; I thought all the bullshit with sensei was over. I thought as I put my phone in my pocket.

Retsu suddenly comes barging in with a panicked expression on his face.

- Hello my loyal servant, what did you forget to do your homework and need help with it.

- Karma, this is serious, someone kidnaped Nagisa.

- What!!! What do you mean someone kidnaped the squirt!! The hell fucking happened; I was gone for ten minutes!!! Now I was pissed and raised my voice even further. Can't you take care of yourselves for 10 fucking minutes!!!!