Chapter 9

Retsu's POV

- Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn.

- Boss, please stop hitting the wall. You're taring to blead.

Damn it! That tomato head duped me. Stupid! Dumas! Piece of shit! That dip shited arrogant sun of a bitch sent me to get everything ready, insulted me, threatened me into obeying his orders and then mad me pay for everything. Ugh, it's so frustrating.

After calming down a little, I stopped punching the wall to see a big red stained on it. Then, I looked at my hand and it was covered in scrapes and brushes.

- SHIT!!!

After bandaging up my hand with the first aid kite Nagisa gave me to take with me in case I got into another fight. After that was don with, I headed home to get ready for the field trip tomorrow.

Nagisa's POV (Next day)

Everyone got of the buss and we started hiking up the mountain. I hope that we can get to the tope with ought loosing anyone. Because the principal was pleased with my class's improvement, he decided to let all 24 of the students, Karma and I stay at a cabin in the middle of the forest for the weekend.

After a good 30 minute walk through the wilderness and listening to all the complaints from the group, we finally reached a small clearing with a large looking wooden building. My students went to find their beds and had the rest of the day out.

The next day, we decided to do a treasure hunt because Retsu and his gang were so insisted on it. They even had a list of items already picked out. Karma split the class in teams and we got started. He and I thought it would be beater to team up to that we wouldn't have to hold bake a ware strength. Thought, on that note, he seemed very distracted. I wonder why?