Chapter 1

Retsu's POV

It has been 3 months since Nagisa started teaching this class and I still can't hit the squirt. Siting on my desk, I watch as 3 of the guys go at the tech with no clue on how to land a hit. Their fists swing and miss their target till the bell rings and then all go take their seats.

Flash Back

It was the first day will we were still in a state of shock because of his actions when he started to introduce himself and laid down the roles of the classroom.

1. Once the bell rings, you will put all of your attention into the lesson.

2. You will show the same respect to me that you want to be shone and I will adjust according to your attitude.

3. I will do my best to not give you homework but I expect you to study in your free time.

4. You will treat your colleges with the respect they deserve.

5. If you are able to beat me at hand to hand combat before class starts, you will be excused from school for the rest of the day with no penalties.

By the time he had finished, we had snapped out of aware unprasant state and everyone started asking questions. Participating in class for the first time in a long time. I watched them for a will and got up angrily calling the high schoolers traitors and stormed out of the compound.

I came back later that evening to get the backpack that I had forgotten in class when I saw the tiny blue haired person on the ground surrounded by cleaning products. He was trieng to clean the graffiti we had done to no avail. I stared for a while at him then went toward were I had left my bag. I grabbed it and headed towards the bluet.

''It's no us you know.''

''What is?''

''What your trying to do. We won't just warm up to you just because you want us to. We've met way too many teacher to fall for it.''

''You know, you remind me of a friend of min. He didn't trust teacher's ether.''

''So what?''

''Well, one day, he met a teacher that he learned to trust and that teacher inspired me.''

''Why should I care?''

''Well you see. I don't want us to be friends and I don't care if once you graduate you forget I exist. All I want is to give this class a chance to appreciate themselves more just like that person did for me.''

''Well give up. Just like that gratify, no matter how much you scrub, there are some things that can never be considered right in this society and will be thrown away.''

''Then it isn't them that should change for society, but society to change for them. All I am her to do is to polish you so you reach your best selves so that you will be able to face it.''

I leafed the room and headed home upset at my failure to convince him to quite. The next day, I went to class and when I entered, the class room was spotless, not a single paint mark. All the desks and chairs were placed in an orderly fashion and the teach was sleeping on one of the desks in the middle of the room.

End of Flashback