Chapter 8

Retsu's POV

It's been two weeks since we found out about the teach secret past and that that Karma guy showed up. Damn he's a pain. He really ticks me off, acting all high and mighty. The teach was giving a lesson on algebra, or the way I call it, the alphabet that invaded math. So, it was normal, for aware class at least, when I glanced at big and scary. He seemed to be staring at something and was very focused on it. I traced his gaze and a smirk appeared on my face. Oh, so that's it. The squirt has an admirer.

After the class was over, I went over to my buddies and tons of ideas popped into my head. I'm going to have fun with this. After discussing a little with the group, we came to an understanding when the next class was about to start.

After school let out, I found big and scary to confront him. Once I had found him, I approached him in a challenging was to get his attention. I got real close and looked him straight in his eyes.

- What do you want? He said

- Nothing, I just noticed how you were eying the teach in class.

- Huh, so. What's it to you? Scared I'll do something to him.

- Na, I think you like him.

- Maybe, you picking a fight?

- No. I have a proposition.

- What could you give me? I'm fully capable of doing things by myself.

- What if I said that I could get you a date or a meeting so that you could bond? It's my understanding that you two hadn't been in touch much after high school.

- I'm listening....

Wow, he actually accepted my help. I guess he isn't as proud as he seems to be. I can tell he cares for the squirt. And, this might let him take some time off. He's always working. It's damn irritatin.