Chapter 4

Nadisa's

- Right!!!!!

I shay loudly almost saluting to the phone but I stop knowing that I'd look stupid. I regain my composure and begin explaining.

- Today, at approximately 2:30 pm, I was sniped by an unknown enemy in the middle of one of my classes. He was using darts instead of real ammo so they were probably trying to take me alive but they did have real ammo as bake up so I can't be sur.

- Wait, you were in the middle of class?

- Yes

- Does that mean they're there with you right now?

- Yes, I say hesitantly.

- Well are they ok? Did anything happen to them?

- Their perfectly fine other than a bit of shock. However, I think that they deserve an explanation.

- Agreed. But we must tread carefully.

- What I suggest I to pair up for the next couple of days. It's most likely that it was an isolated incident but we shouldn't let aware guard down.

Everyone came to an agreement and the transition ended. I thank Ritsu for her help and worn here to be wary of hackers then turn my phone of. A few moments later, the final bell rings and I rapidly head to the principal's office to inform him of what had just transpired.

I knock once out of respect and then proceed to enter. I explain the situation to principle Asano. After being bombarded by the media because of the Coro sensei incident, he decided to start from scratch and is now the humble principal of a small rundown institution. He agreed to let us proceed with aware plan but warned me that if something like that happened again, I would have to quite my position as a teacher.

Thanking him for his help, I head to the front entrance were Karma was already waiting for me. I hand over the prisoner to one of his subordinates and enter the black armored limousine. Glancing bake towards the building, I see my students watching me depart and wave before lifting the window up as we depart.

I sight contemplating on the exhausting day I had as I slowly drift away into darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, it was a very short chapter, I'm sorry. But at least I updated. The next one will be longer. I promise.