Darkness (Creepypasta *I think?*)

Before I get to the actual story this creepypasta belongs to Jaschicken. She is the creator of this creepypasta same as KKK Leader is the creepypasta I made. I also made my own version of her creepypasta. Remeber I am bad at drawing.

(f/N)= fathers name, (f/s/n)= favourite sibling's name, (st/n)= street name

Darkness POV

           It was a cold winter's night with the beautiful stars shining brightly in the midnight lit night that rests right above me. I wasn't exactly the one who would be social around anyone who was popular or anything but the only one who I don't have anxiety around is my twin sister Shadow she is my favourite sister, well my only sister but still I love you. But sometimes I like being by myself during the dark and scary nights.

        While I was looking for my next victim for the month I almost got caught again by the cops but was able to get away in time. But the guy I am looking for is named (f/N) (L/N)  because he had killed his own daughter for no reason.

        I have been walking around at least about an hour at most maybe even longer. Until I reached (st/n). On the street, I looked at the first house. Which was whiteish-tan colour outside walls that also have a deep purple colour roof which some tiles are falling off? On the mailbox near the house read the '(L/N)'.

               So I looked in the front window of the house and saw (f/N). Beating another one of his own innocent child (Y/N). But before he could do any more damage to the child. I walked into a random shadow and reappeared into a shadow in the house.

(Y/n) POV

         I hate my father (f/N). There I said it, most people would wonder why I would hate him one word: abusive. That's what he has done to me and my siblings since our mother has passed away in the car accident many years ago. That has been 8 years.

           Now it is just me and my brother (b/n). About three to four years ago my sister/brother (f/s/n) was killed by our father. I hate him so much because he killed them. He killed the only person that took care of me and my brother.

      After my 'father' was done beating me up and went to his bedroom to go to bed for rest of the night. While I stayed in the living room chained up with massive scars and cuts on my body from various weapons and items. As I was about to pass out I saw my brother walk out of his room and saw me and walked over to me and kicked me in the gut.

    "Why?" I managed to breathe out of my mouth. "You was never MY sister since you were adopted," said my brother (b/n). It was true after our mother gave birth to him she felt alone so she adopted me because we were born on the same day.

      As my brother went back to his room I saw something move from the shadows. "What are you? Show yourself, I am not afraid to attack and/or kill you" I said then I wheezed in pain form my critical injuries.

Darkness POV

          (f/N) is the worst person ever and so this is why he should die. If he keeps this up he is gonna kill another one of his children. "I asked once and I am gonna ask again, what are you and why are you in this house," said the child that wheezed in pain again.

         "Do you want to leave this place and come with me?" I asked the child in a concerning voice in a calm manner. The child seemed to think but winced ever know and then from their injuries until finally saying "I would love to umm. Sorry, but what is your name, miss?"

         "Oh my name is Jas Maslow but everyone calls me Darkness because I can teleport in shadows," I said to the little child. I knew I couldn't let them stay here with their abusive family so I went over to them and broke their chains so they were free. "Do you love the family that is abusive to you?" I asked them. In response, they shook their head no.

         Before I took them to the dark and mysterious shadows, where I was gonna teleport them away from here, before I could kill the rest of their family they said: "But first can I kill the rest of my family, please". Of course, this surprised me to her a child said that. But inside I was screaming in the cuteness of a child's first kill.

      I bend down with a smile on my face and said: "Nothing could make me happier than my new daughter's first kill." They smiled and tried to stand before falling back down. (The next I say is not one of her power I just wanted to add it). I healed them with my dark lightning bolt necklace.

    It took at least a good 3 to 4 minutes for them to be fully healed but now they are. Instead of having the scars they were stitches on their face, back, hands and arms. They kinda look like me now but I don't mind. They went into the kitchen and came back with a mini katana. 

    "Where did you get that katana at?" I asked them for a concerning reason. "Oh, I always find my "father's" weapons that his use on me." They told me with sorrow in their voice while they were talking. As we carefully sneaked around the house we found her brother's room. She told me she would meet up with me later.

(Y/N) POV

         As I told my new mom I would meet up with her later I went into (b/n) room. "Sis how did you get out of your chains" asked a furious (b/n). I laughed at his anger and said: "Be careful, the shadows hear everything". Then I stabbed the katana into the chest and covered his mouth to silence his screams.

        After at least two minutes I heard my father screams and Darkness's voice saying "Let the Darkness consume you". After that I walked out of the room and walked towards my mom and them she hugged me while saying "Let's go home."

The End.

Let me know which creepypasta you guys want me to write about next and remember. 

"My cult never Forgets" - KKK Leader

1107 words.