Beautiful Storm Chapter 12

2 month later

Nichole's POV

It's been 2 months since Michael and I broke up. Honestly, I can't even tell you how I'm feeling.  He cheated on me, of all people Michael Jackson cheated on me? That's still something I haven't quite came to terms with. We were happy I thought. The phone rings I send the call to my assistant to take care of. I've been focusing on my newest collection. D hasn't set me up with no more dates from hell, which I'm extremely happy about. Honestly, I haven't seen much of her lately. Her and Chris have been doing really well. That man has changed her let me tell you. The same vulgar loud mouth she was, no longer exist.At first it was weird but know i kind of like it, she's matured a great deal. 

"Ms.Dale, you have a delivery." My assistant says as she peers in my doorway.

"What is it?" I asked

"Flowers and they are absolutely beautiful." she replies

"Flowers,From whom?" 

"D.J?'' 

D.J Augustin, is the man I've been dating since Michael. He's a professional basketball player for the Orlando Magic. That man is fine let me tell you. We met at a gala one evening, exchanged numbers, and haven't stopped talking since. We haven't had sex yet, I can tell he wants to but he's a gentleman. 

"Bring them in and sit them over there on that end table for me, thank you Rebecca."

"Yes ma'am , are you almost ready for your meeting with Mrs.Murphy?" I look at her slightly confused.

"Who is Mrs.Murphy Rebecca?

"Well Ms.Jackson but she's married now ma'am."

"Oh right I forgot yes I'm ready is she here?"

I forgot to tell you Janet and Eddie got married last month. It was the most romantic proposal I'd ever seen. Jan was so happy, she kept crying tears of joy. I ended up leaving the wedding early because Michael was there. 

Flash back

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered her today to witness the love of Janet Demita Jo Jackson and Edward Regan Murphy in holy matrimony.The reverend begins 

D leans over to me saying, "Oh my god Nicky can you believe Janny Jan is getting married. This so so beautiful."

Michael's Pov

"You look amazing baby sis." I tell Jan as I prepare to walk her down the aisle. 

"You should be here with Nichole Michael, she's standing up there all you have to do is apologize." she whispers.

"I can't Donk, besides today is your day I'm here for you now are you ready."

I get her down the aisle and stand next to Ed.I can't help but to see Nichole she looks amazing in her bridesmaid dress. Maybe Donk is right, I miss that girl so much. I messed up big time, there is no way she'll take me back. Especially not with all this court crap I have shadowing me. 

Flash Back Ends

Nichole's Pov

"Nicky how are you love?" Janet says as she walks in my office.

"Janet, I'm wonderful baby how are you Mrs.Murphy?" I say as I we hugged.

"Oh I'm fantastic, I love being married to that man girl. He's so attentive and caring I never want to leave him everyday for work.

"That's so cute, I'm so happy. So you want to decorate you new house huh?" I say trying my best to change the subject.

"Yes, I thought to myself there is no better interior decorator like Nicky D so I called you."

"Well I'll be more than happy to do it for you,as a wedding gift you know."

"Oh that's so sweet of you thank you! There was something else I wanted to ask you. See I know you an Michael aren't together but I was wondering if you would go on this retreat I'm having in a few days?"

"Jan, I would love to but I don't know what D.J is doing."

"Who is D.J Nicky? she shifts in her seat.

"D.j is my new boyfriend."

 "Oh, well umm , find out because I want you there.Now I have to get going okay , I love you girl don't forget to ask okay?"

"Yea , I'll ask." What the hell, I can't be around Michael. You know what I have a man now. I love that man.

"Rebecca clear my schedule for the weekend I'm going on vacation."

Michael's Pov

"Mr.Jackson you have phone call from Ms.Jackson sir." the butler says

I go to the phone , "Hello baby sister." Some how I knew it was Donk.

"Big brother that I love so much, I want you to do something for me." she says trying to butter me up.  This ought to be good I thought.

"What is it?" leery of the answer.

"I'm inviting you to a retreat I'm having in celebration of my marriage."

" What the hell Janet who's going to be there?"

"Danielle, Chris,Eddie of course,and Nichole.I already know what you're gonna say. You two don't have to talk. You can bring someone with you and It'll be fine.Brother this means a lot to me . Please don't say no "

I hate when she begs me to do stuff she knows I don't wanna do. 

"Besides Michael you need a break from all this court crap you got going on." she adds.

"Fine Demita." I say knowing I won't win this battle.

"You have 3 days mister. I'm gonna send you the location and it'll be great." she says and hangs up.

I  really hope its not somewhere cold I hate the cold.