Beautiful Storm Chapter 3

Later that evening
Chris and Deniece' date.
Deniece' POV
"Nicky I don't know about this dress, I feel like a hooker." I says spinning around in the mirror.
"You do not look like a hooker you look amazing, now the tight blue jeans and the crop top you had on earlier that's a different story." She joked. They are always talking shit all the time I swear.
"It's about time you dress classy D." Janet joked. Nichole and Janet had themselves a good ole laugh.
"Its about time you both get a man." I said firing back. They both look at  me like no she didn't.
"Whatever don't be jealous of me and Eddie ,we've been dating for a couple months now ." Janet says trying to brush it off.
"Michael is not my man, currently he's my client/boss. I'm his assistant remember." Nichole reassures us.
"Yea I remember and you will be assisting  him with a lot tonight."I laugh loudly and Janet chuckled.
"And you are correct, we need to go over the arrangements for his meetings, he has a few recording sessions coming up, there are things to assist him with." She said. Janet and I both just starred at her.
"Bitch we talking about assisting him with whats in them jeans."I blurt out immediately.
"And I'm sure Michael will return the favor with no problem."Janet says trying to control her laughter.
Nichole just looked at us and shook her head. I know she's actually thinking to herself how grand that would be.
"Ding dong" the door bell rang.
Shit, I still gotta find my shoes.
"Here big head have fun."Nicky says handing me my heels.I kissed her cheek and waved bye to Jan and I headed to the door.

Chris POV

I pulled up to Nichole's house,and got out of my car. I had butterflies something terrible man. I'm a funny man, hell I'm a comedian. Now for the first time in my life I was serious. I approached the steps with a dozen red roses and rang the doorbell. She opened the door and it was like I was looking at a chocolate angel. Her dress was pure white and her hair draped her left shoulder.
"Wow, you look amazing." Eyeing ever inch off her. She spins around slowly,giving me the perfect view of her body.
"You like it ? I'm really not a "get all dressed up " kinda girl."she said.
"Well you could've fooled me , you look delicious." She blushes and I offer my hand to her. She grabs it and hugs my passionately."You look quite delicious yourself." She says biting her pump juicy lip.
Damn this girl can make a blind man see. "Are you ready to go?"
"Absolutely."I grabbed onto her waist and inching her closer to me as we walked down the steps. Opening the door for her, she slides in and I shut it. When I got in I just looked at her. On the side of her dress there was a long slit , giving me access if needed.

45minutes later
We were at my house and I can tell she was very happy. We'd eaten dinner and now we were watching TV on my bed. She was lying on a pillow in my lap and my wraps were wrapped tight around her. Every now and again I would just look at her contemplating if I should tell her the truth.
"Listen ," she looks up at me ,"I don't wanna waste your time. I really like you. I hear about you through Michael and Ed often and I fall more and more for you. I know you are a strong sista and I ain't trying to run no type of game on you. I really want you  Deniece and I want you all to myself." She lifts up and straddles my lap. Both of the straps where fallen off her shoulders and  she looked into my ears. I grabbed a hand full of her hair and our lips met and fit perfectly. We made out forever and I reached my hand in the slit and grabbed her ass.She moaned softly,as she tussled with my tie and shirt.
"I want you too Christopher." She says as she unbuttons my shirt. I love when she says my name like that.
I kissed her and played her on her back . Pulling the dress off, it reviled the black lace bra and panties I bought for her.
"How did you get these?" I asked.
"I got them from your hands when I was trying to get you to tell me where the boys were at. " She says opening her legs inviting me in.
"Damn, you are a trip."
"Tell me do you plan on cumming on this trip?" She asks as she began to moan.
If only this girl understood how hard she is getting me.
"Yes that's my plan."
She lifts up and yanks my pants down including my boxers and rolls me on my back.
"Then lay back and enjoy the ride." She demands. As soon as she sat on my lap my dick entered her wet pussy. She rolled her hips and motioned them forward and backwards.
"Ahh yes give it to me daddy."
"Fuck this pussy is so tight." Our moan were like a symphony. We blended so nicely, I just couldn't come out of her. We tossed and turned. She was on top,them I. I gave it to her from the back with her arms pulled back and her back arched. The faster I went the more cum just came squirting out of her.
At this point, I was just enjoying the sight. I went as fast and I could slamming her pussy down on me.
"Ah Fuck!!!"she screamed and she squirted all on my chest and dick and I came right along with her. We both were out of breath but I could just stop there. I pulled her up on my face and eat her til her legs began to shake.
"Chris, Chris baby ah please slow down I'm gonna cum omgggggg ahhhhhhh yessss fuck." Her body was an earthquake and her pussy was a volcano and when she erupted it was all over my face. Once she gained composure she came down and kissed and licked my face clean.
"Your turn daddy." She says biting her lip.
She slid under the cover and grabbed a handful of my dick and suck the hell out of it. I can feel her gagging and my body just went numb.
"Mmmmmm I love daddy's dick." She moaned.
"Ahhhhhh fuck baby just like that." My moans faded the more she sucked me, not that I didn't love it but that I loved it so much that I couldn't make noise.
She began to go so faster and after about 5 more minute of this ecstasy I erupted. Her hands left my dick and she came up with my cum all over her naked body. She straddle me again as she began to rub it all over her including her pussy. She and I were exhausted so she lied on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her and we drifted to sleep.