Beautiful Storm chapter 6

CONTAINS STRONG EXPLICIT CONTENT  

We slept the rest of the morning into about a quarter of noon. As the sun pierced my eyes, the glow of Nichole glistening skin set my mind to rest. She slept so peacefully,it kinda looked like she was in a coma but it was remarkable nonetheless.

"Hmm, what can I do that she would appreciate after the night we just had?" I asked myself. I crawled of bed,and put my briefs back on. Once up, i looked at her again
"God you are beautiful, and you're all mine." Pecking her forehead.

Nicholes POV
I woke up to a sizzling sound and the glorious smell of smoked bacon. It smelled so heavenly, D must be back. Damn how long was I asleep? Where the- where the hell is Michael? I looked both to the right and left and saw no trace of him. I hopped up, grabbed my robe and slippers, and follow the wonderful smells downstairs.Aside from this robe I am completely naked.  Creeping down to the kitchen I saw a tall man in briefs turned to the stove singing so beautifully.
''Good morning sunshine." He turned and said to me.
"How did you know I was standing her Michael?" He smiled and set the mitten down.
'' Babe, I can feel your presents from a mile away"he giggles.
God can this man be any better?
I smiled, and walked over to the stool and sat. "How did you sleep? he said.
"Wonderful,how did you sleep?" I asked biting into the apple.
"Too good, it was a struggle to get up." He says turning back to the food. He looks so delicious right now , i swear. I don't even need this food, all I need is him.

"What plans await you today Nicky D"he asked as he place food on my  plate.

"I don't know Michael, I don't have to go into work because its the weekend, I'm here with you so Its not like I have to travel to see if you need anything,so I'm not really sure." 

As he placed the plate in front of me, all of the beautiful aromas filled my nose, the bacon, the eggs, the blueberry waffles, and the scent of the sex we just had lingered on him. If that isn't the most delicious combo I don't know what is.

Michael Pov

I sat there all through breakfast just watching her eat. It makes no sense how she can look so amazing doing just about anything.I got up and walked behind her chair, flipped her hair to one side and began kissing her neck softly. "MMM-Michael what are doing I'm trying to eat this food you made for me."she giggle covering her stuffed mouth.

"Well I'm trying to eat something too." I winked ,as I wrapped my hand around her chest. She turns to face me,"Oh Michael you're so dirty. We both laughed and I spread her legs enough to were i could stand between them.I saw she had no clothes on except the robe. I instantly got aroused, just as I was  going to give her another dosage, Chris, Dee, Ed  and Janet pop up.  

"DAMNNNNN,ya'll little freaks haven't stopped yet?"Chris blurts out of nowhere. We both jumped and I covered her with my body.

"Girl, so much for not assisting." Dee joked giving Jan a high five.

"Man, I did not know oh Mikey could get it in the kitchen and the bedroom." I felt totally embarrassed and put myself back in my boxers and turned to face them.

"Oh Mikey ,as you say,can get it anywhere from me." Nichole defends, I was surprised. 

"MMMMMMMM." they all say in unison.I swear if they aren't the most irritating people in the world. 

"Michael , what did you do to little Miss.Nicole Dale over here?" Janet chuckled as they all made their way into the kitchen.

"He put in on me Janet, obviously Eddie has done the same." She fires back,man I haven't said a word yet, I'm kind of happy about that too. I have never  been so embarrassed in my life. 

"OOOOOH she got you Jan, damn girl I'm rubbing off on you pooh."Deniece said laughing really hard.

"No no Chris was rubbing off on you last night not don't get it twisted." Nichole spits.Damn baby girl is on a roll today. What the hell did I do to her? I couldn't help but laugh at her comebacks because those guys are always talking mess.

"Oh don't try me today Nichole don't be mad at me because the neighbors could hear you calling Michael's name(no pun intended).

"Girl that ain't shit compared to the squirt gun Chris had to deal with." Eddie laugh ,
Chris buried his head in his hands, and I simply was stunned. 

"OOkay ladies, that's enough."'Janet finally intervened 

"Janet please don't get involved lets not even get me started on how you make Eddie here call you Ms.Jackson just to get you going. I saw how you left out of here with that trampy little nurse outfit. " My stomach turned upside down instantly, Chris laughed and Eddie closed his eyes. 

"Ladies please, can we just call it a truce? We all can agree we did some very explicit thing last night. But we're adults so its okay." I step in wrapping my arms around Nichole really tight. 

"I guess we can call truce." Nichole says holding out the hand that isn't stroking my hair.

"Deniece you're turn babe." Chris says smacking her butt. "Fine, I can truce it up than." she agrees. I have never met anyone who could tame her, good job Chris .

"Truce it is."Jan agrees and Eddie kisses her. You know any other brother would lose it, but I know she loves him. But i swear it could be disturbing sometimes. 

"Good now, let us go get dressed and maybe we all could go do something." I say as i grabbed Nicky's hand and we walk toward the stairs.

"Good, I'm tired of seeing your Johnson anyway Michael, you cool and you my nigga but I don't want to know you like that."Deniece teases. 

"Oh what ever you just jealous Dee, you just mad because Michael's hang low and wobbles to the floor." Nichole starts, I instantly smack her but real hard to shut her up . Surprisingly it worked. 

Once we were all dressed , we made our way back down stairs. They were in the kitchen and I could swear someone was cooking something. It kinda smelt like my mo-

"Michael darling,how are you my baby boy?" Mother says embracing me tightly.   

"Mother what are you doing here?" I asked trying to get some air. Don't get me wrong I'm glad to see her, it's just I don't understand why I'm seeing her.

"Oh Michael you're acting as if you don't want to see your mother at all." she says pouting. I let go of Nichole's hand and embraced her tighter," Nonsense I'm always happy to see you mother."

Janet Pov

Michael is a real mama's boy,he always has been. I forgot I invited her here, it was only in attempts to get Nichole and Michael together but now that has happened, she still showed up. 

"Oh Michael  this must be Nicole Dale, oh Janet she is a pretty one." she complements. Nichole shot daggers at me with her piercing dark eyes. I knew I would have to hear about this later.

"Yes she is mother , she is gorgeous like I said ." i smiled awkwardly. Michael arched a eyebrow at me and I most definitely knew I would have to hear his mouth for months on in. 

"Mother, why are you here ?" Michael asked.

"Because Janet told me you two are in a relationship now and I just had to come down and meet her." she says as she pinches Nicky's cheeks. 

"Together?" Nichole chimes in. Mother look at her slightly confused and nodded her head.

"Oh Mrs.Jackson , Michael and I are-," Michael gripped her ass tight to where mother couldn't see and with the opposite arm wrapped it around her. 

"So very happy together ,It was the best day ever when I asked her to be my girlfriend." Michael says stopping her in mid sentence. She looked at him with confusion and he gave her a "play along" look. Michael is a very smart guy , he knows not to ever disappoint mother at no point of time.  Though this is my fault , I like how this going.