Beautiful Storm A/N

Hey guys this is my new story Beautiful Storm. I wanted to bring to you a real love story, you guys seem to enjoy those alot. A Rider's Desire is more of an Adventure crime story. I wanted to write a few new stories to keep you guys attention. So I really hope you guys read and enjoy this one.Please I want you all to leave your comments, dont be afraid I read and try my best to comment back. Thanx enjoy.
p.s no worries im still writing on the old ones.

Nichole : She wants love she feels alone but she doesnt want the rest of the world to know this. She's a very private person.

Michael: He's well known around the world. Hes the King of pop. Arrogant, demanding but all of that is just a front to mask that he really is a sensitive caring loving man who only want to be loved. He loves Lisa but he fears she will soon leave him. which has forced him to wear such a terrible unfitting man.

Lisa: Michael's wife, their marriage is over. She wants to leave him, she hates being around him because she is having an affair. But Michael doesnt know.

Brian: Lisa's affair, He loves Lisa terribly and will do any and everything to get her away from Michael.But even she doesnt know his little secret.

Deniece: Nicholes best friend she understand Nichole and does everything she can think of as a friend to help her to happiness. Including numerous amounts of blind dates. One in particular ruined Nichole. Deniece works as an assistant to Janet Jackson

Chris Tucker ( Best friend of Michael's), Marlon Jackson, Katherine Jackson, Joseph Jackson, Janet Jackson , Eddie Murphy(Best friend of Michael's)

Tell me does this story interest you? Leave your comments and suggestions . will answer all