Beautiful Storm Chapter 4

Janet and Eddie's Date

Janets Pov

I'm so excited about seeing my man alone.Its just when we are around people we act a certain way then when were are alone. Alone, I can release and be me, even if it means the nasty kinky side of me. I wonder what role I will play tonight. Last time he was a teacher and I was the naughty student, before that I was the sexy librarian. Oh I think I wanna be the naughty nurse.
I peeped out the window while Nichole was in the shower and I saw my man walking up the stairs. I ran out of the room with my bag of goodies and tapped on the door to tell her I was gone. Before he could ring the door I opened it.
"I see you were really expecting me huh Ms.Jackson?" he says biting his lip.
He know calling me that gets me hot and bothered.
"Yes and that's Dr. Jackson to you" I say opening my trench coat just a little for him to get a peek.
"Now this should be fun." He says licking his hungry juicy lips.
I wrap my arms around him and kiss him passionately. Our tongues battled for a while but I submitted to his. Luckily his house is only a few streets away because I cant hide this burning feeling inside of me any longer.
Before long we were at his house. The house was decorated with rose petals everywhere and candles.
"Baby I been waiting on this for so long,I missed you so much." He says in the kitchen.I remain quite and find a chair for him to sit in.
"Babe?"he calls for me.
"Yes , Mr.Murphy?" walking up behind him,startling him a little.
"Have a seat, I realize you are experiencing some discomfort down there." He sits down with a confused look on his face.
When he catches on he smirks.
"Yes I am doctor, its throbbing in desire."
"Mmmm well you can to the right place." I opened my coat and let it drop on the floor.
"I need you to take those pants for so I can have my examination." He unbuckles his pants and pulled him off . I grab his huge erection and stroked it slowly. His head fell back in ecstasy and moaned and groaned.
"I understand , Mr.Murphy the problem is that you are frustrated. And I will help you ease your frustration."
He began to squirm the faster I went. "Maybe this will help," I put in in my mouth and he groaned so loud. "Mmmmm its so good." I moaned.
After a while of sucking him he lifted me up.
"Now you sit your sexy ass down." He demanded. I did exactly as he asked.
"Doctor Murphy, I haven't been able to cum in a long while." I say seductively.
He tossed my legs over his broad shoulders and picked me up moving my thong with one hand he slammed his dick into me hard really hard.
"Ah fuck me just like that oh fuck."
After about 2 hours we were both lying in bed completely naked. My leg was laying on him and his hand was on my ass. While I lied in the crook of his neck, he twirled with my hair.
"You know I love you right?" Eddie asked.He had never said that to me before.
"No I didn't, this is your first time saying that."
"Well I do, I love you a lot Janet Jackson and soon I plan to make you Mrs.Murphy."
"You want to marry me Eddie?" He looked at me and kissed me.
"Yes I do , but at the right time." He says. I felt tears fall from my eyes , I really didn't want him to see but I was to late.
"Come here babe."I lay on top of him and we made out until we both dozed off to sleep

This one was a lot shorter but I still have yet to write Michael and Nichole's date.
Leave your comments