Beautiful Storm Chapter 10

A few days went by and I had a ton of work to do. I had different engagements to prepare for and a little time to do so. Nichole lied sound asleep next to me and I swear it was like being with an angel. I wanted to make her mine officially. I wanted her to be Mrs. Nichole Jackson. I dreamed of children and a nice house with just her , our beautiful children, and I. But how.. how would I do that? She has her own life, her own success. I wouldn't dare burden her with the pressures of mine.

I got up , took my shower, and headed to the kitchen for some coffee and toast. It had to be something quick because I had to leave out. The phone rang and it was Ed.
"Hey man, what's happening?"
"Hey, I'm getting ready to leave right now." I explained.
"Where's the future wifey?"
"Asleep , I'm trying to leave before she she wakes up." I grabbed my coffee and headed out the door.

Nichole POV
I heard rumbling down stairs and I knew it was Michael. He had an appointment today with a producer. And some other engagements he said he had to do. I mean I knew I was suppose to be his assistant but honestly think about it . That would've never worked out. He's Michael Jackson and I'm Nicky D. My schedule is off the chain just like his . Not to mention, we've been spending so much time together as a couple I don't have the time to be anything else. I swear I love that man. It's funny because never thought I would be able to say those words again. Michael has taught me how to love pass my pain. But I know this relationship is coming to an end soon. Michael will be leaving soon . We both have to return to our own lives.

Am I bummed? Absolutely more than you know. Plus I can tell he's been really short worded lately. His attention is always on his phone or he has these out the blue meetings. I mean what did I expect? To one day marry this man? Yea right! Last night I had a dream about he and I. We had children , a beautiful baby boy and a baby girl. We had this house that sat on this hill. We were so happy, my business was doing well and his music took off.  It was perfect . But who am I kidding?
I got up, put my robe on and walked in the bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth I could hear a phone ringing . I ran to the phone and saw that it was Michael's.
"Hello?" I said to the suspicious person on the other end.
"Hello, is Michael there?" A woman asked.
"No he isn't who is this?"
" This is his attorney, please tell him to call me back as soon as possible?" The Russian lady said.
Attorney? What in the world would he need with an attorney?
"What is this about ma'am ?" I asked confused.
"I can't discuss details of this case but you should check the news sweetie." She replied

I hung up the phone and ran to the television and it was on every channel "Michael Jackson accused of child molestation". What the hell?!