Beautiful Storm Chapter 5

A/N This chapter will be long so enjoy.
(This is a mature chapter contains sexual content) read at your own risk

Michael and Nichole's date

Nichole Pov

When all of the ladies were gone, I still hadn't decided on an outfit. I was very serious about what I told Deniece, I'm not "assisting" him on anything but what Jan asked me. That being the case I don't want to wear anything that will give him the wrong impression. I just sat on the bed thinking, and all I can think about right now is my last date. I think the real trauma of it all is starting to kick in big time. What if Michael isn't what he appears to be? What if he is just like Brian or any other rapist? I'm canceling this date. The good thing is; fuck I'm screwed either way. He lives with me , he just went to Eddie's house to create the moment but he fucking lives with me. I can't go through this again, I really can't. I ran down stairs and shut all my blinds and completely locked my door chains and all.

knock knock , Oh fuck what do I do? I ran upstairs and put on Pj's and a bathrobe. I blew my nose really hard to make it look red and brown eye shadow under my eyes to make me look sick.I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey-," he paused once he seen my fake condition, " Are you okay?" he asked.

"Uh, no I'm not feeling so well." I lie praying he would believe me.He looked at me with a confused look and suddenly smiled.

"What why are you smiling Michael?" I asked becoming a little frightened. Here is when It happens, I'm about to be attacked again.He stepped closer and my heart was pounding out of my chest now.

"You're scared , which is why you decided to come up with this crazy sudden story of illness." I stopped ,Oh fuck what do I say now because he knows?How in the hell does he know?

"Michael what are you talking about, I am sick," I cough. He arches his eye brow in disbelief.

"Come on Nicky, let me in there is nothing to be scared of. "he smiled and caressed my cheek. His touch is something I'd never experienced before

"Michael I'm not scared of anything, and no I don't wanna have this stupid date okay!" I shout. I felt tears starting to burn my eyes so, I slam the door in his face.

I wanted Michael , because in my gut I knew he was different , but my mind and heart was in the ultimate battle.My mind was scared, and has been damaged so many times. I can't hurt again, I'm not strong enough to deal with that. I was crying hysterically, and I was backing away from the door slowly.

Michael Pov

What the hell what that about? Something isn't right and I can't just walk away.That's not like me to give up so easily. I knocked on the door "Nichole open up come on this makes no sense." I heard her cry on the opposite side of the door.

"Michael please go away, I can't do this okay?" she cries harder.

"No Nichole , what's wrong? We can talk this through; beside you have my belongings and more importantly I love you okay? " I blurted out. I didn't really mean for it to come out so blatantly but oh well It was the truth. She stopped crying instantly and walked closer to the door.

"Nichole, I love you I really do love you. I know it's only been a few days but being with you and around you is something I can't get enough of. I want you Nichole, and I know you want me but your battling with something. Something has happened to you and Its causing you to refrain from your true feelings. But you don't have to fight this alone. Just let me in and all I wanna do is talk nothing more. " I say resting my head against the door. Some how I knew she was doing the same. She opened the door and looked at me with her puffy beautiful brown eyes. I stepped in slowly and she never kept her eyes off me.