A twist

Ah sorry guys I've been busy plus I had writers block .. I am thinking of ending this cause I think it's become boring give ur opinion in comments if u think I should continue the story possibly give ideas too plz 

Enjoy the ch 😗🙂😙

It had been a week since Jin and Tae had marked each other ( in short had sex). After Tae's return they have been busy with comeback and fanmeets and comeback stages they didnt have much time together except at their dorm or in the van .

The did some fanservice too for the sake of Fans who shipped ' TaeJin' unaware that their ship has actually sailed in reality . Jin sometimes found himself jealous when he saw " Taekook" or " VHope" banners but let it slide since he knew Tae was his and only his . But Jin had a secret too . A secret only he knew and no one else not even RM . And it was due to this secret that Jin was even more scared of losing Tae.

Before his debut , when he was just an ordinary kid going to school , he landed himself an extremely handsome boyfriend . His name was Ken . But due to some issues they couldnt date long and separated. After debuting he found out that Ken had also become a singer and was in a kpop grp VIXX . Before crushing on Tae he had met up with Ken several times . The fans cooed at the interaction between the two not knowing what their actual relation was in the past. Ken was still single and after finding Jin he had decided to make his move again . He was still not over Jin and he was gonna try to get back with him again . Jin found out his intentions later on when the two of them met and Ken was extra touchy . Tried to pet his thighs, brushing his lips against his skin . Jin was surprised and on confronting Ken admitted that he still loves him and wants to be with him again . Jin on the other hand  , had started loving Tae and he had no one else in his heart. So that day , jin had bid Ken farewell and told him not to try this again . They hadnt met after that .

Jin was afraid his past would influence his present delicate relationship and he was constantly on edge now a days . He wanted to come clean to Tae but he was scared . Scared Tae would hate him for lying or for hiding or even worse having a relationship . So many fears were eating him up .

Tae had been noticing his discomfort for the past few days too and since they were given a day off, he decided to confront him about it. Tae left his room to look for Jin and found him engrossed in his thoughts,  sitting on the dinning table.  Tae crept up to him and hugged him from behind startling Jin.  But after realizing he slowly relaxed into Tae's arms and started giving flowery kisses on his arms. Tae was getting distracted by these kisses but he was on a mission : mission to find what was making Jin uncomfortable ; so he departed  from Jin and sat across him holding Jin's hands.  The comfort of Jin' s warm hands was becoming too much for Tae so he decided to drop the hands too.  

" Jin hyung can I ask u something? " " hmm" " hyung I've been noticing that you are very uncomfortable the past few days. Is everything alright?  Did I do something wrong? "  "huh?  No no Tae u didn't do anything wrong , it's just.... " " just what hyung?  U know u can tell me anything right?  " 

" Tae what if I tell u I have a secret that no one knows?   Will u leave me? " " no hyung of course not why would I leave u? " 

Jin bit his lips,  he knew Tae was observant and he would catch on quickly to his mood which happened and he knew that he can't hide anymore.  He took a deep breath and started.  

"Tae actually I had a boyfriend before debuting.  He is Ken from VIXX.  We met a several times after too before I confessed to u and he tried to be all touchy with me but I rejected him since I had started loving u. And now I'm scared because if he says something to u then..... " 

Tae didn't say anything so Jin continued 

" I was afraid u would leave me " and with this he started sobbing. 

Tae did nothing except getting up and engulfing Jin in a big hug.  After 5 min of Jin sobbing and wetting Tae's T-shirt,  tae broke the hug  , wiped the tears and planted a sweet kiss on Jin's lips and said " hyung I had loved Jungkook too before remember.  If u r not over Ken yet then I will wait.  But I trust u and something like a previous boyfriend will not tear u away from me. I promise u that. "

And with this Tae dragged Jin to their room and well u can imagine what would have happened behind the locked doors 😜😜😜

Ekkekeke ok not a long ch hope u will enjoy 👍